風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第02集

~ Bo Qiu gradually approached Su Xiao Huan, threatening to kill her if she didn't remember him. This frightened Su Xiao Huan, who suddenly recalled Bo Qiu. One night, while attempting to escape, Su Xiao Huan accidentally stumbled into Bo Qiu's bath. Surprisingly, she asked Bo Qiu to help cover for her.

Bo Qiu asked if Su Xiao Huan smelled the odor on him, claiming he reeked. This was related to the night Su Xiao Huan spoke about the fox demon, mentioning it had eaten hundreds of kilograms and must be getting fat. At that time, Su Xiao Huan didn't know the fox demon was Bo Qiu. Now, she could only try to explain, stating that she only smelled his body fragrance.

Bo Qiu even instructed Su Xiao Huan to remove the lice from his body, warning that any missing would be her trouble. Su Xiao Huan hurriedly explained and Bo Qiu expressed dissatisfaction with her current state. He made her repeat what she said the day before, initially refusing, but Bo Qiu threatened her, forcing her to comply. Later, Bo Qiu assigned Su Xiao Huan the task of washing clothes, secretly vowing not to let her leave his side in this lifetime.

On the way to wash clothes, Su Xiao Huan covered herself with many talismans, complaining about Bo Qiu. Someone tapped her back and she, thinking it was Bo Qiu, quickly apologized. To her surprise, it was Lord Qian Sui, who criticized her for not revealing the truth. Lord Qian Sui disclosed that he was, in fact, the crown prince, aiming to reclaim the throne and had been undercover near the fox demon. He mentioned the necessity of finding the fox demon's tail to kill it and Su Xiao Huan pledged to help.

Subsequently, Su Xiao Huan researched various ways to eliminate foxes, accumulating garlic and potent wines. She even drank a considerable amount of the wine to marinate herself. While examining fox fur with a magnifying glass, she saw Bo Qiu returning. Su Xiao Huan was searching for things on Bo Qiu's bed, but when he approached, she took out many prepared magical tools, none of which were effective against Bo Qiu.

Bo Qiu approached Su Xiao Huan, commenting on the pleasant fragrance she emitted. He mentioned that her current scent could greatly stimulate his appetite, then embraced her, startling Su Xiao Huan, who screamed in response.