冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第11集

Ember ()
~ The Tai Wei specially called Ling Chang Jin back to his house today and blamed him for not leaving the house for many days. Even though he was newlywed, it wasn't appropriate to do this. Ling Chang Feng has always been soft-hearted. The Lieutenant has already guessed the batch of butterfly slaves captured in the city last time. Ling Chang Jin didn't deal with it personally, but the butterfly slaves have always been a major problem for the Lieutenant. He wanted to solve it at once, but It was difficult to do this because the Mo Kui flowers outside the city hadn't yet bloomed. The Tai Wei immediately decided to let the Mo Kui flowers bloom in advance. Ling Chang Jin suspected that Tang Qian Yue was a butterfly slave, so he specially invited her and Ling Chang Feng to drink tea together, he prepared Mo Kui flower tea. Ling Chang Feng drank it first, saying that Tang Qian Yue wasn't recovered from the cold and was weak, advised Tang Qian Yue not to drink and also told Bao Zhu not to drink. Ling Chang Jin firmly believed that Tang Qian Yue was a butterfly slave, but his soldier didn't think so because Tang Qian Yue had been in Hualing City in the past few years. If he was really a butterfly slave, he wouldn't be safe and sound.

Ling Chang Jin remembered that it was mentioned in the book of hundreds of poisons that if the Yi Lan people cast poison on themselves, they would be different from ordinary people because they would retain their sanity. Qilin blood has an extraordinary attraction to butterfly slaves. Ling Chang Jin had fed the Qilin blood to his eldest sister before, but now he wanted to use it, so he could only turn his mind to Bao Zhu and wanted to eat with Bao Zhu for the first time. Bao Zhu guessed at once that Ling Chang Jin wanted her blood and happily expressed her willingness to give it to him. In order to make He Xi not suspicious, she even threw a bowl. Ling Chang Jin felt a little guilty looking at the orb like this, but his guilt quickly disappeared. He took out a knife and cut the orb's hand to take away the unicorn blood.

Ling Chang Jin took Qilin Blood and many guards to the door of Ling Chang Feng's house. The copper bell at the door was knocked, which aroused Ling Chang Feng's alert. Ling Chang Feng immediately asked Tang Qian Yue to hide and go out to deal with it. When Ling Chang Jin said that there was a butterfly slave hidden in Ling Chang Feng's house. Ling Chang Feng refused to admit it and drew his sword towards him, but he still couldn't stop Ling Chang Jin from opening the Qilin Blood. Fortunately, Tang Qian Yue had already prepared a chain to lock him up, so he didn't rush out. Ling Chang Jin didn't understand why Qilin Blood didn't lead to Tang Qian Yue today, so he had to leave angrily. Before leaving, he warned Ling Chang Feng that he couldn't save his beloved. Ling Chang Feng in turn blamed Ling Chang Jin, which broke the heart of Bao Zhu, who thought he was married to a wishful man.

When Ling Chang Jin returned home, he looked at Bao Zhu who came to him excitedly and felt guilty in his heart. When Bao Zhu discovered the injury on his neck, he immediately pulled him to treat the wound with distress. Ling Chang Jin somewhat couldn't understand why Bao Zhu still cared about him when he hurt her. Bao Zhu talked about her father's teachings to her, always putting human life first. She believed that Ling Chang Jin wouldn't take her blood for no reason. When she learned that she was saving a person who was very important to Ling Chang Jin, she was excited and hug Ling Chang Jin.