轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第23集

Pei Xun Was Injured (裴巡受傷)
~ When Pei Xun arrived here, he found Liu Yue Qing tied to a tree and Yu Ming He was next to Liu Yue Qing. Yu Ming He said that if Pei Xun wanted to save Liu Yue Qing, he must die here and let the men in black next to him go up and fight Pei Xun. Pei Xun fought with these men in black. Liu Yue Qing looked very anxious, but there was nothing Liu Yue Qing could do.

Pei Xun's shoulder was injured. Yu Ming He was very happy and laughed, saying that after Pei Xun died, he would kill Liu Yue Qing too and let Liu Yue Qing go down to accompany Pei Xun. Yu Ming He said that he knew it wouldn't  be easy to deal with Pei Xun, so the most important thing was to apply poison on all the swords. Now that Pei Xun had been poisoned, Liu Yue Qing was very angry. Pei Xun took care of all the men in black, Yu Ming He wanted to kill Liu Yue Qing, but Pei Xun killed Yu Ming He directly with one arrow. Pei Xun put Liu Yue Qing down and fell into Liu Yue Qing's arms.

Pei Xun said that he still remembered the first time he met Liu Yue Qing, which was on the Shangyuan Festival. At that time, he had just been named King Yi and sneaked out of the palace to see Liu Yue Qing, but he met Liu Yue Qing. Liu Yue Qing also said that she wanted to show Pei Xun the way, but in the end she took him to North Street. In fact, the Shangyuan Festival was on South Street. Liu Yue Qing didn't expect that Pei Xun would still remember these things and said that they would go to the Lantern Festival together next year.