風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第21集

~ Bo Qiu and Su Xiao Huan arrived at the village and were shocked to find that all the villagers had been killed. Only an elder was barely alive. Before her last breath, Bo Qiu asked who had done this, but the elder urged them not to harbor resentment and to live a good life. After speaking, the elder stopped breathing. Bo Qiu noticed a dropped jade pendant nearby and immediately recognized it as Lord Qian Sui's. Su Xiao Huan understood that all of this was done by Lord Qian Sui, so she planned to confront him, but Bo Qiu stopped her.

Bo Qiu felt that since harm had already been done, Su Xiao Huan didn't need to provoke more conflicts. Su Xiao Huan thought that all of this was her fault, but Bo Qiu reassured her, saying it wasn't her fault. Lord Qian Sui came to the human village just as rumors were spreading that eating Su Xiao Huan's heart would ensure the safety of the common people. Lord Qian Sui happened to overhear this.

The common people begged Lord Qian Sui to sacrifice Su Xiao Huan for everyone's safety. After returning, the ministers urged Lord Qian Sui to make a decision quickly, but it seemed that Lord Qian Sui was reluctant. Su Xiao Huan and Bo Qiu lived together in the mountains and their days were happy. Su Xiao Huan said that today was her happiest day, despite the simple life, as long as Bo Qiu was with her. Su Xiao Huan knew that Bo Qiu was still worried about the curse, but she remained optimistic, assuring him that her tough fate wouldn't be a problem.

In reality, though Su Xiao Huan and Bo Qiu appeared happy, each had their own concerns. Su Xiao Huan received a letter from Lord Qian Sui informing her of a method to lift the curse, but it required her to come to the palace alone. In the evening, Su Xiao Huan prepared a large table of food. Bo Qiu mentioned that he could finally leave seclusion here in the mortal world. Love might be just a few moments, but both of them hoped for a better life together.