風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第05集

~ Bo Qiu asked Su Xiao Huan if she wanted to eat fox demon. Su Xiao Huan was frightened and she quickly found an excuse, saying that she wanted to take Bo Qiu to see the scenery. Su Xiao Huan thought she was undoubtedly going to die, but Bo Qiu let her lead the way. Later, the two sat under a tree and watched the night sky together. Bo Qiu even asked Su Xiao Huan to sit closer to him. At first, Su Xiao Huan dared not, but she didn't want to go against Bo Qiu's wishes.

Su Xiao Huan approached Bo Qiu and he used magic to make petals fall. Su Xiao Huan liked it very much and Bo Qiu said it was good if Su Xiao Huan liked it. Liking it meant that Su Xiao Huan hadn't forgotten the past. Su Xiao Huan didn't understand what Bo Qiu was saying. Suddenly, she saw a shooting star and Su Xiao Huan was very excited. At first, Bo Qiu thought Su Xiao Huan wanted to see more, but she quickly refused.

Su Xiao Huan remembered what Qian Sui had said. When five shooting stars fell, the formation would activate and Su Xiao Huan just needed to find an excuse to leave first. Su Xiao Huan took the opportunity to say that her stomach hurt and she wanted to go to the restroom and Bo Qiu agreed. When Bo Qiu heard Su Xiao Huan sneezing, he put his clothes on her. On the other side, Qian Sui was activating the formation. Su Xiao Huan was about to leave but felt a bit uneasy in her heart. She still wanted to leave, but then she saw a small dog that looked like her own at home. Su Xiao Huan saw that the dog was injured and carried her away.

Suddenly, the sky thundered and Bo Qiu was struck by lightning. The little dog accidentally ran to Bo Qiu's side. In order to save the dog, Su Xiao Huan came over. Unexpectedly, when the last formation activated, Su Xiao Huan actually blocked it for Bo Qiu. The final lightning didn't strike Bo Qiu but directly hit Su Xiao Huan, who was holding him from behind. Su Xiao Huan collapsed on the ground on the spot.