Characters Introductions (人物介绍)

Ke Ying (柯颖) as Shi Qi (十七)
~ Young painters would also draw private pictures of young women's private rooms in order to preserve their youthful and beautiful appearance. Once, for Shen Qin, the daughter of the prime minister, she drew a picture of her having an affair with Prince Ning and was set up by Shen Qin. The two had a face-changing relationship and was forced to replace Shen Qin and become the wife of the general Xiao Han Sheng.

Ryan Cheng (丞磊) as Xiao Han Sheng (萧寒声)
~ The general who protects the country loves the people. After Shi Qi married into the General's Mansion, he gradually discovered that this Shi Qi with Shen Qin's face had many similarities with the woman he couldn't forget many years ago, Shi Qi before the face change.

Kay Song (宋昭艺) as Shen Qin (沈沁)
~ The eldest lady of the Prime Minister's Mansion, whose real identity is that of Shi Qi's sister, because she was unwilling to be manipulated by others and was pregnant with Prince Ning's child, she designed Shi Qi to change her face. She put on Shi Qi faces and lurked back to Prince Ning as a dancer, intending to prove that Prince Ning really loved her.

Wang Ze Xuan (王泽轩) as Prince Ning (宁王)
~ Although the prince knew that Shen Qin, the daughter of the prime minister, was engaged to Xiao Han Sheng, he still had an affair with her and insisted that Shen Qin, who admired him, marry into the general's palace. Later, out of curiosity, he gradually developed a love for Shi Qi, who was transformed into the general's wife and he wanted to take her as his own without hesitation.