風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第12集

~ Lord Qian Sui wanted to confront Bo Qiu and it seemed that the two sides were about to start a fight. Su Xiao Huan hurriedly stood in the middle to mediate the relationship between the two. Su Xiao Huan even deliberately told Lord Qian Sui that she had actually always liked Bo Qiu and insisted on returning to his sleeping chamber with him. Su Xiao Huan intentionally emphasized the word sleeping chamber, indicating to Lord Qian Sui that there must be a problem with the sleeping chamber.

Following Bo Qiu back, Bo Qiu was quite happy along the way. Su Xiao Huan was thinking about when she could get Bo Qiu out so that Lord Qian Sui could come and see the scroll. Originally, Su Xiao Huan wanted to go out and play, but Bo Qiu intentionally scattered many petals on the ground and made Su Xiao Huan clean them up. After cleaning up, when Su Xiao Huan returned to the sleeping chamber, Bo Qiu, in order to make her continue cleaning, scattered more petals on the floor, causing Su Xiao Huan to continue cleaning. After finally finishing the cleaning, Bo Qiu asked her to hold a fixed position and started drawing on the side. Su Xiao Huan was struggling but dared not move.

Bo Qiu finally finished the drawing and said he would give it to Su Xiao Huan. Just as Bo Qiu was about to leave, Su Xiao Huan complained behind him. After finding time, Su Xiao Huan went to see Lord Qian Sui. He asked her if her liking for Bo Qiu was genuine and Su Xiao Huan naturally lied. She even said that her previous confession of liking Lord Qian Sui was also false, which left Lord Qian Sui feeling disappointed. Today, Su Xiao Huan came to plan with him how to get Bo Qiu to leave the sleeping chamber.

Su Xiao Huan was quite clever. She brought a huge box and although Bo Qiu pretended not to care, he was actually a bit curious about what was inside. After all, Su Xiao Huan had always had a mysterious air, which made Bo Qiu even more curious.