風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第10集

~ As night fell, Su Xiao Huan, thinking about Bo Qiu's hiding place, suddenly saw a dark figure outside the window. When Su Xiao Huan went out, she was shocked to see Bo Qiu covered in blood and the ground littered with the corpses of the men in black. Su Xiao Huan was astonished by Bo Qiu's appearance.

Just as she was about to inform Lord Qian Sui, Bo Qiu grabbed Su Xiao Huan's hand and asked her to help him bathe. Looking at Bo Qiu with closed eyes, she thought of this as the best opportunity to kill him. Su Xiao Huan took out the dagger hidden on her body, but suddenly remembered Bo Qiu's kindness to her and hesitated. However, thinking of Bo Qiu killing her entire family, she decided to go ahead. However, Bo Qiu suddenly woke up and Su Xiao Huan quickly explained that the dagger was a gift for him.

At this point, the full moon had risen. Bo Qiu asked Su Xiao Huan to help him back, but she hastily explained that she had urgent matters to attend to and left. On the other side, Lord Qian Sui was still waiting for Su Xiao Huan's signal, but the lunar eclipse had already passed, indicating that Su Xiao Huan had failed.

While using the toilet in Bo Qiu's room, Su Xiao Huan accidentally dropped the jade pendant into the pit. At this moment, she noticed numerous runes and suspiciously unrolled a scroll. However, Bo Qiu arrived and informed Su Xiao Huan that the toilet here couldn't be used and her magical powers wouldn't work otherwise, there might be unforeseen consequences. Doubting Bo Qiu's words, Su Xiao Huan accidentally stepped on feces and Bo Qiu advised her to rest for the night without attending to him.

Seizing the opportunity at night, Su Xiao Huan tried to call Lord Qian Sui out. She quietly called for Lord Qian Sui and as they were about to speak, Bo Qiu unexpectedly appeared. Su Xiao Huan quickly explained that she and Lord Qian Sui were in love and had been in love for a long time. Bo Qiu took Su Xiao Huan back and despite her explanations, Bo Qiu kissed her. Su Xiao Huan, unable to break free, had no choice but to compromise and engage in a kiss with Bo Qiu.