轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第16集

Yu Ming He Made An Appointment With Liu Yue Qing
《餘鳴鶴約見柳月卿)
~ Pei Hao learned that Pei Xun hadn't  come out of the East Palace during this period. He thought it was quite interesting, so he took someone to take a look. As soon as Pei Hao arrived at the gate of the East Palace, he saw Yu Ming He sneaking outside, so he brought Yu Ming He over. Pei Hao said that he only asked Yu Ming He to write about Pei Xun's romantic affairs, but he didn't  expect that Yu Ming He would dare to write about rebellion. A mysterious man gave a book to a child and asked him to send it to the East Palace. Han really got better and bought the booklet. Han Zhen gave this booklet to Pei Xun. This booklet wrote about the affairs of the previous dynasty, insinuating that our dynasty was incompetent. Pei Xun said that Pei Hao wasn't  so brainless and Yu Ming He should have made his own decision.

Yu Ming He said that he could no longer be an official and asked Pei Hao to help him. Pei Hao said that he had friendship with the princes guarding the border and asked Yu Ming He to go there. Liu Yue Qing received a letter saying that it was from her relative and asked Liu Yue Qing to go out. Liu Yue Qing went out, Han Zhen Hao saw it and told Pei Xun. Pei Xun felt that Liu Yue Qing would definitely not be able to find his way back, so he wanted to go over and have a look together. Han Zhen wanted to arrest Yu Ming He, but Pei Xun said not to make a big fight, otherwise many people would take the opportunity to eliminate dissidents and he didn't  want to involve Liu Yue Qing. Han Zhen captured Yu Ming He and locked him up here temporarily.

When Liu Yue Qing arrived, she didn't expect that it was Yu Ming He. Yu Ming He said that he was leaving and hoped to take Liu Yue Qing with him to live an ordinary life. Liu Yue Qing refused, saying that she used to want to find a stable partner to live a stable life, but now she understands that she has been seeking stability just because she hasn't found anyone willing to work hard. Liu Yue Qing said that he had found it now and he had to thank Yu Ming He for letting him understand this truth. The maid came to tell Liu Yue Qing that Yu Ming He was missing. It was said that he entered the East Palace and never came out. Liu Yue Qing felt that Pei Xun had always been stingy and might have locked up Yu Ming He, so she hurriedly came to see Pei Xun and said that if she offended Pei Xun, she would ask Pei Xun to come to her. If Yu Ming He offended Pei Xun, she would Take the punishment for Yu Ming He.

Yu Ming He insisted on pulling Liu Yue Qing away, but Pei Xun came over and took Liu Yue Qing away, saying that if Yu Ming He returned to the capital again, he would never come back. Pei Xun took Liu Yue Qing to see Yu Ming He and told Liu Yue Qing what Yu Ming He had done. Yu Ming He said that he was obsessed, saying that Pei Xun still had feelings for Liu Yue Qing and asked Liu Yue Qing to intercede with Pei Xun. Liu Yue Qing didn't  expect Yu Ming He to be such a person and was very disappointed in Yu Ming He. Liu Yue Qing hoped that Pei Xun wouldn't  implicate other members of the Yu family, so Pei Xun had Yu Ming He beaten thirty times, so that he would never be an official.