轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第12集

Liu Yue Qing Was Asked To Break Off The Engagement
柳月卿被要求退婚)
Yu Ming He was sent back to the Yu family, Master Yu was also very depressed. He felt that his son had become very unlucky since he got engaged to Liu Yue Qing and wanted to break off the engagement with Liu Yue Qing. Mr. Yu brought Yu Ming He to the Liu family and said that he wanted to break off the engagement. Liu Yue Qing's father wasn't happy after hearing this. He felt that his daughter hadn't done anything wrong, so how could he break off the engagement just because he said so, Pei Xun found out about this and rushed over.

Liu Yue Qing also came over and asked Yu Ming He what he thought. Yu Ming He hesitated and was speechless. Liu Yue Qing's mother was so angry with them that she asked her to go back and rest first. She could handle the matters here by herself, so Liu Yue Qing's mother went back first. Liu Yue Qing originally thought that she had found a stable destination for herself in this life, but she didn't expect that it would turn out like this. Liu Yue Qing was also very disappointed and said that it was okay to break off the engagement, but she had to write the divorce letter herself.

Master Yu said it was impossible, it was Liu Yue Qing who seduced Pei Xun, so how could Liu Yue Qing be allowed to break off the engagement. Pei Xun also came over and expressed that he didn't know Master Yu was so interested in his personal affairs. Master Yu didn't expect Pei Xun to come over and was so frightened that he didn't dare to say anything. Pei Xun said that he liked Liu Yue Qing, but Liu Yue Qing had clearly rejected him. Since they wanted to break off the engagement, he could continue to pursue Liu Yue Qing.