風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第23集

~ Bo Qiu and Qian Sui faced each other directly. At this point, Bo Qiu was already covered in wounds, but he didn't falter when facing Qian Sui. When both sides were heavily injured, Su Xiao Huan still stood by Bo Qiu's side. However, at this moment, Yu Li, who was by Qian Sui's side, unexpectedly stood up. She had been waiting for this moment.

Yu Li stated that her goal was to instigate a war between the human and the demon tribes. She believed that only by killing everyone could she establish the perfect world. Yu Li, being a half-demon, had become the target of everyone's anger. Her mother even took her own life instead of her father, but the hatred didn't end and she was cast out of the village. Later, her master brought her back, but her senior brothers mocked her as a monster. Yu Li felt that the whole world was mocking her and no one else had experienced what she had gone through. Just as Yu Li was about to kill Su Xiao Huan and Bo Qiu, Qian Sui quickly took Su Xiao Huan and left.

Bo Qiu was on the brink of death due to his severe injuries. Su Xiao Huan held onto Bo Qiu, hoping that he would recover quickly, but Bo Qiu eventually collapsed. Now, Yu Li had become the ruler and Qian Sui had become her subordinate. Yu Li even sent people to find Su Xiao Huan.

Su Xiao Huan remembered that Bo Qiu could drink her blood. She then bit her finger and Bo Qiu woke up after drinking her blood. However, Bo Qiu claimed not to know Su Xiao Huan and wanted to drink more blood. Bo Qiu frightened Su Xiao Huan by trying to drink her blood, making her call out his name. In reality, Bo Qiu was just scaring Su Xiao Huan. Su Xiao Huan held Bo Qiu, saying that she had realized that every time Bo Qiu found her, only she could understand the reasons behind everything.

迷你华语剧 (浪漫故事) 🐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara