轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第20集

Liu Yue Qing Checks The Grain (柳月卿查看糧食)
~ Liu Yue Qing and Han Zhen came over and saw the grains collected, but they were all rice husks and were inedible. Liu Yue Qing asked the general where the collected grain was. The general said that it was all here and they had all seen it. Liu Yue Qing said that if the general didn't tell the truth, he would ask Han Zhen to remove one of his arms.

Someone else brought food over and they hurriedly hid. After these people left, Liu Yue Qing came over to check the grain and found that it was full of edible rice. These things were sent to the northwest camp. Liu Yue Qing asked the general what was going on and whether someone was raising private soldiers. The general said that the prince ordered the exchange of grain and it was already clear who raised the private soldiers. Liu Yue Qing asked them when they would send the food to the northwest camp and the general said it would be three days later.

Liu Yue Qing and others brought the grain back and said that someone was pretending to be the prince's order to collect grain and asked them to take the grain back and distribute it. The villagers were very happy to hear this. Liu Yue Qing asked Han Zhen to find Commander Yun, the commander of the prince's personal soldiers and told him about the matter, thinking that there was a spy here. Liu Yue Qing asked Han Zhen to go back and tell Pei Xun these things, while they detained him here. Han Zhen felt that it was too dangerous and Liu Yue Qing said that Commander Yun was still here, so he would be fine.