冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第05集

Bell Rings (铃铛)
~ Tang Qian Yue waited for Ling Chang Feng at the stall for three days and nights before he finally arrived. Despite being famished, she didn't dare take her eyes off Ling Chang Feng, fearing he would disappear again. Ling Chang Feng wanted to pour some water for Tang Qian Yue, but the teapot was already empty. Since he couldn't find anyone to help, he decided to do it himself. Tang Qian Yue quickly stopped what she was doing and held onto Ling Chang Feng's arm. Helpless, Ling Chang Feng had no choice but to take Tang Qian Yue with him to fetch water.

With nowhere to go in the city, Ling Chang Feng took Tang Qian Yue back to his residence. Seeing Tang Qian Yue's disheveled appearance, he reminded her that she should take a bath. Tang Qian Yue sniffed herself and said she smelled bad. It was then that Ling Chang Feng realized that Tang Qian Yue, whom he thought couldn't speak, could actually talk. Tang Qian Yue didn't know how to bathe, so Ling Chang Feng specifically called back Aunt Hong, who had retired from the rivers and lakes, just to give Tang Qian Yue a bath. Aunt Hong felt it was a waste of her skills, but as Ling Chang Feng was the young master, she reluctantly agreed to help.

Tang Qian Yue had never taken a bath before and didn't know that bath beans were used for bathing. She took a bite and Red Aunt hurriedly told her to spit it out. Aunt Hong bathed Tang Qian Yue until she was clean and presentable and when Ling Chang Feng saw her, he was momentarily stunned. It wasn't until Tang Qian Yue smiled at him as usual that he snapped back to his senses. Aunt Hong looked at Tang Qian Yue's long hair and asked if she should tie it up. Ling Chang Feng decided to think about it tomorrow.

On a rainy day, Tang Qian Yue collected all the containers in the residence and placed them outside to collect rainwater, even taking the opportunity to gather the water droplets on the umbrella. Ling Chang Feng learned that Tang Qian Yue did this because Red Aunt told her that water was needed for cooking, laundry and bathing, so she immediately started collecting rainwater when it rained. Ling Chang Feng found it amusing and patiently took Tang Qian Yue to the well to show her that she could draw water from there. Tang Qian Yue noticed that the water in the well seemed endless, but she worried it might overflow and flood the residence. As a result, she frantically pumped water to wash clothes, washing all the clothes in the residence, even including the clothes Ling Chang Feng had just taken off after bathing. Ling Chang Feng realized his clothes were missing and had to wrap himself in a tablecloth. He said that men and women should keep their distance, so Tang Qian Yue couldn't enter the bathroom while he bathed. However, Tang Qian Yue didn't understand and asked why. Ling Chang Feng had to give up explaining.

Tang Qian Yue always waited in the corridor for Ling Chang Feng to return. When Ling Chang Feng noticed this, he bought a copper bell. He would ring the bell when he came back, so Tang Qian Yue wouldn't have to listen for footsteps all the time. Ling Chang Feng only knew how to make noodles, so the meals he cooked were all noodle dishes. Tang Qian Yue didn't particularly like them, so Ling Chang Feng decided to bring back Liu, the head chef from the Drunken Immortal Tower.