轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第22集

Liu Yue Qing Was Taken Away (柳月卿被帶走)
~ Pei Xun and Liu Yue Qing arrived at the house. Pei Xun said that the conditions in the army were poor and there was only this bed, so they could only live together. Liu Yue Qing didn't say anything. Pei Xun asked Liu Yue Qing if he would be afraid of coming here alone. Liu Yue Qing said he would be afraid, but believed that Pei Xun would definitely come back, Pei Xun kissed him.

Commander Yun came over the next day and said that the matter had been taken care of, thanks to Pei Xun coming over. Commander Yun said that there was still a vassal king this time, but Pei Xun felt that he didn't  seem to have such a brain.

Pei Xun put a cloak on Liu Yue Qing and said that after he finished handling the matters here, he would go back with Liu Yue Qing and let Liu Yue Qing go inside and wait for a while. Liu Yue Qing agreed and went in first. Yu Ming He hid aside and saw it. He didn't expect Liu Yue Qing to follow him here and was very angry.

Yu Ming He handed Liu Yueqing a note and asked Liu Yueqing out. Liu Yueqing came over to meet and saw a man in black wearing a mask. The man in black took off his mask, but he didn't expect it to be Yu Ming He. Yu Ming He felt that he would be like this because of Liu Yue Qing and the others, otherwise he wouldn't  be like this. Liu Yue Qing said that he was like this because he wanted to frame Pei Xun himself and had nothing to do with them. Pei Xun received a note saying that Liu Yue Qing was in his hand and asked him to come here.