風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第13集

~ Su Xiao Huan took advantage of Bo Qiu's inattention to quickly hang a lamp at the door, intending to signal Lord Qian Sui. Su Xiao Huan then returned to the sleeping chamber and began preparing a performance for Bo Qiu. Su Xiao Huan's goal was to attract Bo Qiu's attention, allowing Lord Qian Sui the opportunity to come to the sleeping chamber and find the scroll.

Su Xiao Huan kept moving around Bo Qiu, while Lord Qian Sui had already arrived near the scroll, eager to comprehend its mysteries. Bo Qiu originally wanted to go to the toilet immediately, but Su Xiao Huan blocked him. She continued performing, trying to delay time. Bo Qiu found Su Xiao Huan strange and his discomfort increased as time passed. While he was struggling not to rush to the toilet, Su Xiao Huan resumed her performance. Bo Qiu stopped her, feeling that Su Xiao Huan's actions were a clear attempt to send him away.

Bo Qiu couldn't hold it any longer and needed to use the toilet. Su Xiao Huan deliberately called out to him at the door and Lord Qian Sui, knowing that Bo Qiu was coming, seized the opportunity to continue practicing his martial arts. Su Xiao Huan directly pressed Bo Qiu against the wall, saying that she felt excited every time she saw him. Bo Qiu thought Su Xiao Huan's words were sincere. Su Xiao Huan continued to seduce Bo Qiu, leading him to the vicinity of the toilet. Bo Qiu felt that something was amiss but didn't go to the toilet immediately. Su Xiao Huan asked Bo Qiu what he was looking for and he mentioned suspecting that there was an adulterer in the sleeping chamber. Su Xiao Huan quickly denied it. Suddenly, a black cloth appeared next to the wardrobe in reality, Lord Qian Sui was hiding there. Bo Qiu approached step by step, Su Xiao Huan was extremely afraid and Lord Qian Sui held his breath.