風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第15集

~ Bo Qiu forcibly restrained himself, even injuring himself to avoid harming Su Xiao Huan and, ultimately to resign. Su Xiao Huan, seeing Bo Qiu willing to harm himself rather than hurt her, was touched. Bo Qiu asked Su Xiao Huan to take care of his wounds. Su Xiao Huan was surprised that Bo Qiu would even seal himself to avoid causing harm.

For a moment, Su Xiao Huan wasn't sure if Bo Qiu was truly the person who had tried to kill her. She helped Bo Qiu pull the dagger out of his chest, getting very close in the process. Su Xiao Huan was worried about causing Bo Qiu pain, but he held her hand, swiftly removing the dagger from his chest. Su Xiao Huan breathed a sigh of relief, looking at Bo Qiu with a shy expression. She quickly found an excuse to help Bo Qiu bandage his wounds.

At this point, Bo Qiu had tears in his eyes and Su Xiao Huan carefully assisted in bandaging. Although Bo Qiu's injury was only to the chest, Su Xiao Huan ended up bandaging his head as well. Su Xiao Huan didn't know how to face Bo Qiu now, considering Bo Qiu had saved her life.

The next day, Bo Qiu found Su Xiao Huan wrapping herself in snow. Bo Qiu asked what she was doing and Su Xiao Huan said she wanted to bury herself. She even asked Bo Qiu not to dig her out and offered him a wish. Su Xiao Huan felt her wish was impossible to fulfill, but Bo Qiu remembered her love for lantern festivals and the Big Goose Flying to the Moon. In the evening, Bo Qiu took Su Xiao Huan to the streets, where she hung lanterns at the door just like before. When Bo Qiu asked about it, she could only say they looked nice. Bo Qiu jokingly mentioned that hanging lanterns attracted thieves and Su Xiao Huan quickly found an excuse to leave with him.

On the street, Su Xiao Huan saw a stray dog and shared her chicken leg with it. Meanwhile, Lord Qian Sui took advantage of the opportunity to enter Bo Qiu's residence while Su Xiao Huan couldn't see the fireworks. Bo Qiu held her as they watched the festivities. On the other side, Lord Qian Sui was unraveling the mysteries of the earth scroll.