風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第07集

~ Qian Sui came to take Su Xiao Huan away and she was worried that she would be tortured by Qian Sui. Su Xiao Huan was considering that if Qian Sui wanted to harm her, she would reveal all of Qian Sui's secrets. However, Qian Sui didn't accuse Su Xiao Huan of harming him.

Su Xiao Huan was still explaining, but Bo Qiu asked Qian Sui to take Su Xiao Huan for questioning. If they couldn't find out the truth, Qian Sui would be dealt with. Su Xiao Huan thought she was undoubtedly going to die. However, after Qian Sui took Su Xiao Huan away, she contemplated whether to assassinate Qian Sui. The opportunity for assassination was there, but the chances of her survival were also zero. Qian Sui didn't imprison Su Xiao Huan but took her back to her former residence.

The common people here didn't even have a mouthful of rice and children were sick with fever everywhere. Some even died of hunger. Qian Sui immediately ordered his subordinates to bring all the food from the mansion. Su Xiao Huan also saw Qian Sui's sincerity and now she believed that Qian Sui was the former prince.

Qian Sui said that his former family was also persecuted by the fox demon. He had to go into hiding, waiting for the day he could seek revenge. Su Xiao Huan didn't expect Qian Sui to have experienced so much. Qian Sui also said not to be blinded by the current good behavior of the fox demon. A child came to Su Xiao Huan asking for food, so she decided to sell her jade pendant. Su Xiao Huan felt responsible for the suffering of the common people and decided to sell the jade pendant.

Qian Sui learned about this and revealed that Su Xiao Huan was the daughter of the prime minister. They were childhood sweethearts and they both had jade pendants. The prime minister sacrificed his own son to the fox demon to protect Qian Sui. Su Xiao Huan asked about her parents, but Qian Sui said they were killed by the fox demon. Su Xiao Huan then remembered her dream, realizing it was true. Seeing the suffering of the common people, Su Xiao Huan vowed to seek revenge. She knew she was the only one who could get close to the fox demon and had the best chance of killing it.

After an investigation, it was found that only the Heavenly Scroll and Earth Scroll could kill the fox demon. However, they were now in the possession of the fox demon. Only those of royal blood could comprehend their secrets. Qian Sui drew symbols on Su Xiao Huan's hands to help her quickly find the Earth Scroll.