風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第11集

~ When Su Xiao Huan and Bo Qiu were kissing, Bo Qiu's eyes suddenly turned red. Su Xiao Huan, breaking free from this enthralling kiss, tried to escape but couldn't. At that moment, Lord Qian Sui appeared and pulled Su Xiao Huan away. Lord Qian Sui claimed that Su Xiao Huan was his lost fiancée and wanted to take her away, but Bo Qiu refused.

Bo Qiu remembered the words the old lady had told him. He would bear an eternal curse and the blood of his loved one would be a perpetual temptation. Bo Qiu reluctantly agreed to let them leave. After Su Xiao Huan was taken out, she stated that she wouldn't leave. She had already found the location of the scroll and only she could get close to Bo Qiu. However, Lord Qian Sui refused to let her take any more risks and decided to lock her up.

Bo Qiu, on one hand, was drinking and contemplating the old lady's words. To transform into a human, he wouldn't only have to endure excruciating pain but also bear an eternal curse. The person he loved would pass away after a short time. Bo Qiu thought about everything that had happened with Su Xiao Huan by his side. Despite her mischievous nature, she had been good to him when he was in danger.

On the other side, Su Xiao Huan was eating and thinking about Bo Qiu. She wondered if Bo Qiu would suspect her and why he had let her go this time. Suddenly, Bo Qiu opened the door, surprising Su Xiao Huan. Bo Qiu took Su Xiao Huan with him and wanted to return.

However, at the entrance, Bo Qiu and Su Xiao Huan were intercepted by Lord Qian Sui and a group of soldiers. Lord Qian Sui naturally was unwilling to let Su Xiao Huan go and even stated that if Bo Qiu insisted on this, he would no longer adhere to the principles of ruler and subject.