冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第18集

Please Trust Me (请相信我)
~ Bao Zhu's health is getting weaker and He Xi has been giving Bao Zhu medicine according to the doctor Xun's prescription, but it hasn't improved and he can't help but feel puzzled. On this day, Bao Zhu looked pale and weakly let He Xi support her and went out for a walk while the weather was nice, Ling Chang Jin met Bao Zhu by chance. He originally thought that Bao Zhu shook off He Xi's hand and was going to walk towards him. Unexpectedly, Bao Zhu didn't even look at him and walked straight past him, this made Ling Chang Jin feel very disappointed. At night, Bao Zhu slept alone on the bed. Although there was plenty of charcoal fire in the room, Bao Zhu was still cold and shivering in his sleep. Ling Chang Jin felt very distressed when he saw Bao Zhu like this. After tucking Bao Zhu into bed, he thought about how to cure Bao Zhu.

The next day, Bao Zhu asked Hexi to get some candy for him before taking the medicine. Ling Chang Jin heard the conversation between Bao Zhu and He Xi and realized that Bao Zhu had been taking medicine for a long time. He couldn't help but become more confused. He felt that Doctor Xun wasn't feeling well about Bao Zhu's illness, he took Bao Zhu to find another doctor, Bao Zhu suddenly felt pain. Ling Chang Jin found the bloody gauze on Bao Zhu's arm and knew that she must have taken Qilin's blood without telling him. At this time, Kun Qing came to report that the eldest lady was in trouble. Ling Chang Jin and Bao Zhu entered the secret room together. Bao Zhu wanted to try again to save the eldest sister, but Ling Chang Jin realized that he had done something wrong all along and refused to let her go. Bao Zhu took blood again and the eldest sister passed away, Bao Zhu suddenly coughed up blood. After diagnosis and treatment, Imperial Physician Xun concluded that Bao Zhu suffered from hematuria and there was no cure. Ling Chang Jin was very sad. When he heard Bao Zhu mentioning the first encounter between the two, he realized that Bao Zhu had sneaked out of the palace to play when he was young. He saw himself picking up hairpins for pregnant women and then found the hidden Bao Zhu, send her back to the palace.

Bao Zhu fell in love with Ling Chang Jin at first sight and at that time he thought about growing up and marrying Ling Chang Jin. When Ling Chang Jin proposed to the emperor to marry Bao Zhu, Bao Zhu was happy all night. Ling Chang Jin never knew that these things existed, but now that he heard Bao Zhu tell him all about it, he was secretly annoyed that he had ulterior motives for Bao Zhu and felt sorry for Bao Zhu's affection. Ling Chang Feng received Ling Chang Jin's letter and felt very uncomfortable knowing that his eldest sister couldn't survive the winter, Tang Qian Yue had a big belly now. Ling Chang Feng knew that she felt lonely and wanted to let her meet Bao Zhu. On the one hand, Qiu finally decided to listen to Tang Qian Yue's suggestion and spend New Year's Eve with Ling Chang Jin and Bao Zhu. Ling Chang Feng was very worried about Tang Qian Yue's health. He wrote letters to Grandma Yuan for two days, urging Grandma Yuan to come quickly. Grandma Yuan's arrival made Tang Qian Yue very happy. When Tang Qian Yue learned that the pulse of the child in her belly was normal, she even It is endless joy.

That night, Tang Qian Yue woke up in the middle of the night and found that Ling Chang Feng wasn't there, so she went to look for her. She overheard that on the day of her birth, she would use the art of attracting poison by blood relatives to return her to a normal person, but the poison would infect the child, Tang Qian Yue immediately firmly refused.