風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第09集

~ Su Xiao Huan had just left the door when she encountered an attack by men in black. Fortunately, with Lord Qian Sui's help, Su Xiao Huan was able to avoid the danger. Lord Qian Sui treated Su Xiao Huan very well and even took the kitchen knife off her head. Su Xiao Huan hurriedly prepared to go back, after all, if Bo Qiu found out, he would surely scold her again for eating his things.

After Su Xiao Huan returned, Bo Qiu questioned her about where she had been. Su Xiao Huan hurriedly explained and Bo Qiu used magic to leave a seal on Su Xiao Huan's head. Bo Qiu deliberately told Su Xiao Huan that this was a bug he left behind and if she did anything against his will, the bug would crawl into their stomachs. If Su Xiao Huan left Bo Qiu's presence, there would be problems.

Su Xiao Huan held Bo Qiu's clothes all day, afraid that the bugs would run into her body. Su Xiao Huan overheard the maidservants talking about her spending the whole night with Bo Qiu and surely doing something indecent. She was very angry and then said that Bo Qiu wasn't capable at all. The maidservants suddenly knelt down and Su Xiao Huan thought it was her charm that made everyone afraid to confront her. In fact, Bo Qiu had long been standing behind Su Xiao Huan and the maidservants knelt down upon seeing him.

Bo Qiu also heard Su Xiao Huan saying that he wasn't capable. He directly carried Su Xiao Huan and walked toward the bedroom, throwing her onto the bed. Seeing that Su Xiao Huan was about to be bullied by Bo Qiu, she quickly said to the window that the Fox Demon Lady is very powerful. Now Bo Qiu dared not touch Su Xiao Huan.

Lord Qian Sui saw Su Xiao Huan always wearing the clothes of the Fox Demon Lady and was very surprised. Su Xiao Huan said that if it weren't for the damn bugs, who would want to wear his clothes. However, Su Xiao Huan didn't tell Lord Qian Sui about the bugs on her body but claimed that she was too cold. Today, Lord Qian Sui came to tell Su Xiao Huan that tonight is the night of the lunar eclipse and it is also the weakest time for Bo Qiu. Every time, Bo Qiu would hide and Lord Qian Sui asked Su Xiao Huan to send a signal if she found Bo Qiu's hiding place, Su Xiao Huan agreed.