轻轻入怀·爱情的深思熟虑 第21集

Pei Xun Came To See Liu Yue Qing (裴巡來找柳月卿)
~ Han Zhen thought about it for a while and agreed. Liu Yue Qing had a nightmare, dreaming that Pei Xun was stabbed. When she woke up, she was very surprised and didn't know why she had such a dream. Pei Xun was playing chess here in the East Palace. Pei Hao came to see him and said that he was grounded now and still had time to play chess here. Pei Xun said that he heard that Pei Hao was scolded by his father for seeking scriptures for him. Pei Hao said that Pei Xun was his opponent and he didn't  want him to be slandered for no reason.

Pei Hao felt strange playing chess with Pei Xun. He had been fighting before, but now he stopped fighting when he became the prince. Pei Xun said that he fought because of his mother's last wish, but now he has met someone who is obviously so afraid of death, but is still willing to stay with him. Even if he considers her, he can no longer fight.

Han Zhen came back and told Pei Xun these things. Pei Xun quickly prepared his horse and rushed over. Pei Hao told Pei Xun to go without worries and he would help him clean up the mess. Liu Yue  Qing felt that it would take three days to get to the capital and there was no time at all, so she went there dressed as a soldier transporting food, but she didn't expect to be betrayed by the general.

People here discovered that Liu Yue Qing and the others were pretending to be food transport soldiers and asked people to catch them. Commander Yun started fighting with them and Pei Xun came over on horseback. He saw Liu Yue Qing here and pulled Liu Yue Qing onto the horse.