冯月便·蝴蝶般的情人 第02集

Just A Moment (只差片刻)
~ When Ling Chang Feng rushed back, Tang Qian Yue was already lying in a pool of blood. This time, she didn't undergo a soul transformation but was bleeding profusely and in imminent danger. Ling Chang Feng quickly carried Tang Qian Yue and went to seek treatment from Xun Yu Yi, the imperial physician. Xun Yu Yi determined that only Qi Lin blood could save Tang Qian Yue at this moment and it needed to be introduced into her body within half an hour to be effective. Upon hearing this, Ling Chang Feng ordered someone to watch over Tang Qian Yue and hurriedly left. At this time, someone reported to the Grand Marshal about the strange occurrences in Hualing City tonight. It was said that the group of assailants had blood-red eyes and peculiar floral patterns on their faces. They attacked with incredible speed and strength, more like beasts than ordinary people. The Grand Marshal suspected that these strange individuals were associated with the Yi Lan Butterfly Gang and immediately ordered coordination with Ning Cheng Si to thoroughly search every nook and corner of the city.

Ling Chang Feng forcefully broke into the Grand Marshal's residence. The guards naturally wouldn't let him through, but they didn't dare to harm him either, so they could only chase after him into the room where the Grand Marshal was. Ling Chang Feng, consumed by worry for Tang Qian Yue's injury, urgently requested Qi Lin blood from the Grand Marshal. The Grand Marshal didn't appreciate Ling Chang Feng's attitude and felt that he was giving orders. Knowing that Tang Qian Yue couldn't wait much longer, Ling Chang Feng immediately knelt down and begged for the Qi Lin blood. The Grand Marshal wanted to know why Ling Chang Feng needed the Qi Lin blood so urgently and in his anxiety, Ling Chang Feng decided to retrieve it himself. The Grand Marshal thought about getting angry but then realized that the Qi Lin blood rightfully belonged to Ling Chang Feng, so he stopped the guards from chasing after him and reminded them to fetch the white bottle.

Tang Qian Yue had already awakened after consuming the Qi Lin blood, but she was still extremely weak and even Xun, the imperial physician, couldn't help her at this point. Now, they could only rely on her destiny. Tang Qian Yue thought about how close the incense stick was to burning out and felt a deep sense of unwillingness. She fell short by a few moments and couldn't become Ling Chang Feng's complete wife. Eventually, Tang Qian Yue silently passed away in Ling Chang Feng's embrace. Ling Chang Feng, devastated and in tears, remembered that the Qi Lin blood could save Qian Yue and hurried to administer it. However, when he turned around, Qian Yue had disappeared from the bed.

Tang Qian Yue hovered in the air with her eyes glowing red. She suddenly attacked Ling Chang Feng with sharp claws and swift movements, displaying the peculiar floral patterns on her face. It was evident that Qian Yue had become a member of the Yi Lan Butterfly Gang. Ling Chang Feng managed to resist her and continued trying to awaken her. At that moment, a ray of red light emanated from the flower that had fallen to the ground. Qian Yue remembered how Ling Chang Feng had saved her amidst a sea of corpses and her eyes regained clarity. She directly fainted in Ling Chang Feng's arms and all the eerie features on her disappeared. The next day, Tang Qian Yue woke up from her fright. She wanted to put a cloak on Ling Chang Feng, but he instinctively drew his sword and expressed that he wanted to wear it himself. However, Tang Qian Yue seemed oblivious and insisted on draping it over Ling Chang Feng. At that moment, chaotic images flashed through Tang Qian Yue's mind, but she didn't have the courage to ask about the events of the previous night. Ling Chang Feng had to go to the court and today he didn't notice that Tang Qian Yue was barefoot, which puzzled her.