王传旭·不要忘记我的爱 第01集

Jun Ling Chuan Was Canonized As Prince
君陵川被册封太子
The Emperor of Yu State, Jun Heng, was discussing with the ministers the matter of appointing the crown prince in the court. On the other side, the third prince Jun Ling Chuan was also paying attention to all the developments in the court and making secret plans in his mind. Analyzing each minister's opinions on the appointment of the crown prince. state of mind. Chen Ruyi had always recommended the eldest prince, while Qin Yuan supported the second prince, so the two groups began to argue.

However, Qin Yuan was outnumbered and fought alone. This made Jun Ling Chuan feel that he couldn't fight alone, so he hurriedly went to court and presented the results of his annihilation of the Japanese rebels. Everyone found that the third prince had annihilated them without touching a single soldier. He was very impressed. In addition, he came up with the idea to ask those people to open up wasteland and farm, which made him receive more support from everyone. As a result, Prime Minister Yun Haotian took the initiative to speak and thought that the third prince was very good, so the emperor directly named Jun Ling Chuan as the prince. However, Jun Ling Chuan felt that Yun Haotian was usually the most reclusive and silent, but now he actually supported his thoughts.

Yun Hao Tian's daughter Yun Qian Yu pretended to faint at home, which made Yan Chi, the guard of the Prime Minister's Mansion, very nervous and rushed over to check on the situation. Unexpectedly, Yan Chi, who was always wearing a mask, was very mysterious, so Yun Qian Yu snatched his The mask was taken off and I thought about seeing what he looked like, when the imperial edict arrived.