風月入学·狐狸恶魔皇帝 第06集

~ Bo Qiu didn't expect that Su Xiao Huan would actually take the last blow for him. He didn't understand why Su Xiao Huan came back and he also used magic. After that, Bo Qiu held Su Xiao Huan and prepared to leave. Su Xiao Huan lay in Bo Qiu's arms like this. When Qian Sui came over, he happened to see Bo Qiu carrying Su Xiao Huan away.

When Su Xiao Huan woke up again, she found Bo Qiu by her side. Su Xiao Huan remembered that she had clearly run away, but now she was next to Bo Qiu. If Bo Qiu knew that she was harmed because of him, he wouldn't spare her. She dared not open her eyes and could only pretend to be dead. Bo Qiu saw that Su Xiao Huan had already awakened, so he let her wake up.

Su Xiao Huan took the initiative to apologize to Bo Qiu, saying that she didn't mean to harm him; she was coerced by someone. But Bo Qiu asked Su Xiao Huan who the person was and she refused to reveal the identity of the person. Su Xiao Huan was relieved to know that the dog had been taken to the veterinarian for treatment. Watching Bo Qiu applying medicine to her, Su Xiao Huan felt like she saw her mother.

When Su Xiao Huan woke up again, she found herself sleeping with Bo Qiu in her arms. Su Xiao Huan quickly got up and looked for her pet. At this time, Bo Qiu woke up and Su Xiao Huan asked if anything had happened between them. Bo Qiu said nothing had happened and Su Xiao Huan was relieved. Bo Qiu deliberately frightened Su Xiao Huan, saying he wanted to drink her blood. Su Xiao Huan said she already had someone in her heart. Bo Qiu asked what he looked like, but Su Xiao Huan said she couldn't remember.

Qian Sui's subordinates were seriously injured and he came to see Su Xiao Huan. However, they had long prepared to eliminate the fox demon and unexpectedly, a woman ruined their plans. They were determined not to let this person go. Su Xiao Huan took care of Bo Qiu and had her own concerns. She was worried that Bo Qiu would eat her. Bo Qiu asked her to write a poem within seven steps, or he would eat her. Su Xiao Huan was forced to recite a poem. Bo Qiu then asked her to go to the flower garden to collect honeybees. However, at this time, Qian Sui came to take Su Xiao Huan away and she was very afraid because she hadn't completed the task.