A Hold Up On Touring ... Maybe

-----------------------------------------------------------Brendon------------------------------------------------------

My sister is pregnant again and I don't want to pull a certain guitarist away from her side when they do have five other little ones to care for. I talked to my manager and they did say I can do the tour with them, have my sister come out if she feels comfortable to do it, and leave the road for a month and a half before she pops, known each pregnancy she went through already that she'll deliver either a few days early or a month early and they do want Mike to get ready so she doesn't have to stress so close to the end. She's three months pregnant, so she is still early on but she's past the time for miscarriage and she's not showing yet, which makes me think she won't show until later on and she'll be able to take Mike's spot if necessary if she can handle being on her feet for the show.

Mike better hope they only have one little one in her because if they have a third multiple pregnancy, I will scream and find another guitarist permanently. This is getting ridiculous, but they were careful and sometimes the tubes untie and reattach themselves involuntarily. They both didn't want another baby, which is obvious. They barely wanted all three of the triplets. They only wanted one of them, but they had to accept all three no matter what.

Sarah and I went over to my sisters house and for the first time in a long time, the house is a complete mess because my sister is so exhausted because of morning sickness and Mike is trying his best to keep up with the kids for her. We opened the door and I smiled as my kids ran in and joined in on making a bigger mess.

"Ugh." Mike whispered, holding onto his head, known he would have to clean it up before we leave for tour in a few days.

"Kylie, Kristine, Cohen, Harper, and Trent don't make a bigger mess for uncle Mike." Sarah told them, and they listened to her.

"Thank you." He whispered, pulling himself onto the couch and covered his head with the cushions. "I'm so exhausted and I know (Y/N) is too but I can't complain because she's going through so much right now to keep our baby healthy." He sighed.

"It's okay Mike. We're here to help out for a few days so the house can be clean when we leave for the tour and clean when we all get back home." I told him.

"How many days until tour?" He asked.

"Seven days, but ten until our first show." I told him.

"I'm hoping that she'll be able to help cover for me when she can. I don't want to put her through hell with weight and pressure on her feet but right about now, I need a break to repair my brain." He sighed.

"Go sleep Mike with her. I'm sure she wants to sleep with her husband right now. We got the kids." Sarah told him, getting him up and bringing him to the room.

"I can't do that to y'all. I should be man enough to watch my kids when I was man enough to put them in her body for her to carry around for nine months. This is my responsibility." He told us, dragging his feet to dig his heels in the carpet.

"Go sleep man. She hasn't been sleeping well lately because she doesn't feel safe by herself." I told him, trying to get him to go.

"Fine, don't expect this to happen again though." He sighed, rubbing his face and walked into their room.

I smiled as I heard the door click shut. They both need this. She's been so sick with this pregnancy, and Mike has been taking the hit with the older five kids they have. He's really going to run himself to the bridge of exhaustion before complaining about it too. They're such an amazing couple and frankly they know they have to deal with it like they are so they have their little one in, I wanna say six months if nothing happens.

"How will they handle a sixth child? They are running themselves crazy right now with this pregnancy." Sarah told me.

"They didn't expect it to come up. She had her tubes tied and it became untied." I told her.

"I get that but Mike is accepting with the idea of them aborting the baby. I get she doesn't like the idea of abortion because of her past, but it might have been necessary this round. She's more exhausted." She told me.

I sighed. "I know. I wish she would've kept it but she was so young babe. Before we met, so she must've been fourteen or fifteen. She regrets it and doesn't want to do it again." I told her, rubbing her hand.

She sighed and nodded, understanding that I don't want to talk about this any further. We pushed the topic aside and played with all ten of the kids and I smiled, known my childish side can show better.

A few hours after Mike went to sleep, they both walked out their room and they were smiling so lovingly at each other. They've been married for nearly four years now and they loved every second of it. "You feeling better sis?" I asked her.

"For once, I am. I missed this guy being able to sleep with me." She whispered, holding his waist and he kissed the top of her head.

"I missed it too. Believe me. It just sucks we might have to leave you here and I'll take the kids with me on tour when we leave in a week." He sighed.

"I don't want you to leave." She whispered, tears starting to fall.

"You can come with us sis. I already talked to my managers. They want you here so Mike isn't demon boy again. We're only running the tour for five months. It's not a big thing this time." I told her.

She smiled and came hug me. "Thank you B." She said.

"Just no cranky sister or no cranky Mike will be allowed." I told her, messing with her.

She glared and smiled. "We'll be extra cranky just for you saying that." She giggled.