Late Night Jam Session ... Maybe Tomorrow Night ... Or Never...

Tonight was a total bust for a late night jam session with Brendon, we didn't get back to Mike's until three in the morning and it's about a forty-five minute drive home from here. His parents didn't want to stop gushing that Mike finally had someone, and they kept asking questions about how we knew each other, and all the mushy details. I don't even think they know that Brendon has me a younger sister. I think they think that he's the youngest, so we had to be careful.

I crashed on Mike's couch for a few hours and got on the road for six thirty in the morning. I rushed to get home so B wouldn't get mad, but he was standing at the door when I walked in.

"I don't want you seeing Mike anymore. You two were out all night! What the fuck sis?!" He yelled as I walked through the door. "You know, I don't even want to hear it." He yelled. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He screamed.

"Fine, I'll go back to Mike's. I just have to get my stuff." I told him.

"NO! I DON'T WANT YOU SEEING THE BASTARD ANYMORE!" Brendon screeched. 

"WELL WHERE DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GO? YOU'RE FUCKING KICKING ME OUT OF YOUR HOUSE! I ONLY HAVE HIM!" I yelled at him. "DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE ON THE FUCKING STREETS OF LA AND YOU ACTUALLY LOSE YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT?!" I screamed.

Sarah ran to the kitchen and pulled us from ripping each other's throats out. "You two need to grow up. Brendon if you would have checked your phone, she texted you that she would be coming home in the morning. She got back at three am to Mike's place. She explained everything so you wouldn't be mad. She fucking drove here on probably three and a half hours of sleep. We live nearly an hour away from Mike. You need to fucking apologize to her." She told him, getting on his ass early this morning.

He went get his phone from their room and looked through the group text they have with all three of them. "Oh..." Brendon whispered. 

"I'm still leaving after I get my shit. I'm not dealing with this immature bullshit anymore. At least with Mike, we never fucking argue like this. This is an everyday thing with you." I told him. 

I quickly went pack my stuff into my three suitcases and duffel bags. I left everything that had to be in boxes, because there is no way in hell I could even transport that to Mike's house. I brought everything out to my car before going get my bass, acoustic, and my mandolin in their respected cases and brought them out to my car. 

I took off the key for the house, garage, and the music cave and put them on the counter before closing the door behind me. Everything was securely packed in my car and I got in, driving off as fast as I could. I don't want to deal with him anymore. 

About half way to Mike's house, Brendon FaceTimed me and I sighed. I denied the call and he called back immediately, and the pattern repeated multiple times. I turned my phone off after a little bit and I was tempted to throw it out the window, but I didn't. 

I smiled when I finally got to his house, and he was confused, seeing me back so soon after I left this morning. I got down, and sighed. "I'll explain, but can you please help me get everything out my car?" I asked him.