Buying Disneyland?!?!?!

I can't believe that Brendon is about to do this. He's literally draining out our bank account to buy out Disneyland in California for our family to use and keep it open to the public and have majority of the revenue go to the Highest Hopes Foundation he started.

I'm excited about this but we won't have any money left over for us to spend on our families and Sarah might get mad at him very quick. Let's hope she doesn't find out about this anytime soon.

It's always exciting to come here when Brendon and I are both high. It's always so fun. They never tell us anything because a lot of the workers in the costumes get high before coming into work so they don't get angry at any of the little kids when they go to hug them. Plus, a lot of the other people come high sometimes, so if they told Brendon something, they would probably lose business because he's "famous".

Hunter and Noah stayed in my arms until they felt comfortable walking around from waking up and the same happened with Kylie and Kristine in his arms. He won't let them walk if they don't feel comfortable doing so and being these are our oldest, they're soon going to start school and I already know it's going to be hard on Sarah and me when they aren't home all day with us, but also relaxing just having the younger ones to care for.

The kids start school in the fall, when they will almost be five and I'm happy to have until then to be with my boys. It's rare they even want to be with me right now. They want to spend time with Mike. He's teaching them how to fish and play bass a little bit while I'm taking care of the triplets. Mike had even helped them catch a frog before and they keep it with them known it bothers me.

I'm happy he's spending time with them though

I'm happy he's spending time with them though. It's harder on us when we want to spend time as a family because we have to keep in mind the touring aspect we go through multiple times in a year. We know it as a normal thing now because it's all that we've been through as a family since Mike and I even started dating if I'm being totally honest.

Mike had eventually called me when we were getting the express passes for the rides, even though they kept offering Brendon and me to go ahead of everybody as it was so we could ride the rides before everybody who was waiting for hours as it is. I quickly answered the call and smiled when he laughed.

"Look behind you babe. Sarah and I decided to come here with the triplets to let them have their first Disney experience. Why didn't you tell me that y'all were coming too?" He asked.

"We didn't want you following us around." I told him, hanging up as he picked me up.

"DADDY!" Hunter and Noah yelled, running over to him.

"My boys!" He smiled and I giggled.

This will be a fun trip, let's just not say anything about what Brendon did.

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike----------------------------------------------------------

I kind of figured that they came here and I'm happy for the triplets to have their first Disney experience with their older brothers showing them around when they are kind of awake.

"Why did you come daddy?" Hunter asked me and Noah tried to stop him from asking me that.

"Aunt Sarah and I didn't want to stay home with the little ones, so we decided to come to Disney. I didn't know y'all were here." I told him, picking Noah up.

"But this was supposed to be our day with mommy and uncle Beebo daddy!" Hunter yelled.

"Y'all can come back one day with mommy and uncle Beebo soon. Let's just have a family day with daddy, your cousins, your siblings, and aunt Sarah." I told him. He's never been this mad before.

"No! I want to spend time with mommy!!" He yelled again. He's making a huge scene.

"We don't have to do stuff together buddy." She told him, getting the two boys away from me. "Daddy and aunt Sarah are going with the younger ones to other rides while me and uncle Beebo go to rides with you, Noah, Kylie, and Kristine. I promise baby." She whispered, kissing his head.

"Okay mommy." Hunter told her, her holding him on her hip and Noah on her back.

I sighed before kissing her cheek. "We'll see how they are later love. They were told they would be with us only so they got mad. We'll try to meet up for lunch." She told me and I nodded.

"That or we'll just meet up at home when we all leave. Just text me babe." I told her and she nodded.

I kissed her forehead and Hunter pushed me away from her and I giggled quietly. I kissed each of my boys and they both pushed me away. "You two are serious mommy boys and I love it but you can't be mean to daddy. Without daddy, mommy wouldn't have you two and you two wouldn't have mommy ever." She told them.

-----------------------------------------------------------Brendon------------------------------------------------------

My sister surely knows how to set her boys straight. It's weird seeing her be a mom still, but she surely fits the role extremely well. Most mothers can't fit it because of financial reasons, but I still applaud them for attempting to fit it and make time for their child. I know it's hard for a mother when they're on their own with a child because I experienced it a few times with my girls when Sarah needed a break desperately.

After we went our separate ways from our spouses, we quickly ducked away for a little bit and got high again while the kids were with us. I'm surprised they now allow you to get high on the location site 😏😏. I think I may have had something to do with that. Being the owner of Disneyland is amazing. Everyone seems so much happier and more excited to be here, worker wise. I'm still terrified that Sarah doesn't know but I'm sure that this will make her want to come here more often than we use to.

We brought the kids around to the rides and we met up with Mike and Sarah again for lunch and the boys were happier to see Mike now, which is fortunate for my sister. She was starting to get tired from chasing them around so much. "I really need a beer right now." She whispered.

"I do too but we'll get it on the way home sis." I told her.

"Grrr." She hissed.

"Someone else is now cranky." Mike giggled, pulling her to him. They're so cute together and I love it. I can't imagine them with anyone else after everything they've been through already.

We quickly ate our food and the kids all made a mess, like normal but Sarah and (Y/N) quickly cleaned it up so it wouldn't stain the tables more than it already is. I have to talk to my sister about it and I think she would agree, but this is also her decision because I did just drain our bank account and left us stranded with barely anything left to help support our kids until I go back on tour.

I really hope Sarah won't be pissed when she finds out.