Touring Again!

————————————Brendon———————————

We are finally going back on the road. Our fans are so excited about it and so are we. Now that Cayden is finally doing better, we're able to do this again. We're starting local to us, but all the shows are completely sold out everywhere the tickets are released.

Since it's local, Sarah is staying home with all the kids, which she said she wants to do since we're going to only be no longer than an hour away from home for all the shows for the first two weeks then it'll be farther away and they'll come out with us, rather keep it safe than sorry with Cayden for right now.

Mike, my sister and I left after we spent just about all day with our families and we got to the venue and saw the band already here and completely set up. We did sound check and had to tweak a few things but it wasn't anything major. We also are finally able to get my sister fitted for her inners today and hopefully have them done by showtime tonight.

Once we were all taking a break, and (Y/N) had the mold in her ears, Mike and I went to go get some food for us three. Ever since my sister had kids, she doesn't eat what she used to and Mike knows better than I do on what to get for her. We also went to CVS and picked up what we needed for tonight before the show.

 We also went to CVS and picked up what we needed for tonight before the show

Mike showed me his phone and she seems pissed off about it

Mike showed me his phone and she seems pissed off about it. Mine did burn a little bit, but my sister has a higher sensitivity to any little bit of pain. I just can't believe my sister said that known he would show me his phone 😂😂.

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike----------------------------------------------------------

I can't blame (Y/N) for wanting all she does. She's alone and in pain and I hate that I had to leave her like that. She's my wife and I left her to suffer when I could've just told B what to grab, but then again since she wants a daiquiri, I have to be here, since she gets a weird combination of a single daiquiri and it's strange to ask for. At least it's in our own city and the one we come to all the time to get it so they don't question it.

"Can we get a large liquid marijuana with four extra shots of vodka, a medium liquid marijuana with two extra shots of vodka, and a medium blood orange mixed with the blue raspberry, add two shots of rum, four shots of vodka, and two shots of amaretto." I told the girl at the window.