Fourth of July Celebrations

There will be no alcohol for this lady here, I'm definitely pregnant again, and I'm taking the horrible prenatal vitamins. Mike and I talked it over and after this baby, we're getting my lady bits removed, finally.

"What are the plans for today love?" Mike asked.

"Enjoying being outside for the holiday. You need to start grilling again too." I told him, making myself hungry.

"I'm assuming that was the baby talking there." Mike giggled. "So how much are we doing today?" He asked.

"What we did last time plus a little bit more for your mom." I told him.

"I already forgot that she was coming. Can you go pick her up from the airport?" Mike asked.

"Dallas or Houston?" I asked.

"Houston. Her flight lands in two hours." Mike said, changing. I sighed and started to change myself. "What's wrong hun?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just wasn't expecting to have to drive to go get her." I revealed.

"I can go get her if you feel comfortable watching the grill while I'm gone." Mike said, and I nodded.

"Just don't tell her about the baby." I told him, and he smiled.

"I won't, but we do have to tell her." Mike said. "I'm gonna go start on the food." He whispered, walking out the room.

I quickly found what I was going to wear and I smiled. I threw it on and went to start cooking everything inside. Rice dressing, potato and chicken salad, and macaroni and cheese.

"Babe can we do some kabobs?" Mike asked. "We have some skewers." He said.

"Yeah, bring the skewers inside. I'll make a few for you to do!" I told him.

I quickly cut up some chicken, pork, and sausage to put on them and set them on a tray to bring outside. Brendon soon woke up and walked into the kitchen.

"Whoa, what happened here?" He asked.

"Getting stuff ready for the 4th of July BBQ. Doing some skewers, Mike wanted some." I told him.

"BBQ again?" Brendon asked.

"Yes, again, it's proper for the day." I laughed. "You'll have to watch the grill while Mike goes to get his mom from the airport." I told him.

"At least this time I can actually cook some of the food." Brendon sighed.

"What's wrong Beebo?" I asked.

"Last time we barbecued, I didn't feel like a man. All my kids were watching and I was just putting the sauce on everything." Brendon sighed again. "Mike overtakes everything, but I do understand it's y'all's house. Y'all have the right away to stuff before me and Sarah, but it still feels like I'm not worth it." He cried.

I went to give him a hug and he held onto my waist. "It's okay Brendon." I whispered. "Look, let me go tell Mike something really quick and you can help me get everything ready." I told him.

He let me go and washed his hands. I walked outside and saw Mike floating in the pool, so I quickly hopped in. He looked to me and he swam away from me, but I caught his foot. "Hello beautiful." Mike grinned.

"Let Brendon do the grilling today Mike." I told him. "Last week when we had a barbecue, he felt like he wasn't himself." I whispered.

"That's perfectly fine with me." Mike said, happily.

"Thanks baby." I smiled, and kissed his cheek. I hopped out of the pool and grabbed a towel to wrap around me.

I walked back inside and saw Brendon putting the meat on the skewers for me. "I have some good news B." I told him, and he looked at me. "You will be the man of the grill today!" I told him, smiling.

"REALLY?!" He squealed, and I nodded.

"Mike has it preheating right now. All you have to do is make sure everything is cooking." I told him, smiling.

"Thank you sis." He smiled. "Let me finish putting the rest of the meat on the sticks and I'll put them down for you to season it." He said, laying a few more down.

I quickly seasoned the ones he had and put them next to the others I had already. I made sure I had everything else going while he made some more kabobs. "Now remember, light to no sauce on my stuff." I said, poking his chest.

"I know. You've been that way your whole life." Brendon smiled. "I'm going to start on the chicken, since it takes the longest to cook." He smiled, and brought it outside with him, along with a bottle of Jack.

"There's my brother." I said, facepalming and laughing.

"You know it monkey!" Brendon smiled, taking a swig of his whiskey.

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike----------------------------------------------------------

After seeing that little display, I had to stop and think. That is a true sibling bond, and for the life of me, I can't even get a chance to talk to my own sister. She always ignored me, after fame took over everything. I'd do anything to have moments like that with her.

I walked over to (Y/N), and pulled her into my arms. She quickly folded her arms on my chest and she finally seemed to calm down. "What's wrong lovebug?" I asked her, kissing her forehead softly.

"Nothing babe. I just feel safe in your arms." She whispered, smiling at me.

"You will always be safe in my arms." I smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"I know. I have you forever." She smiled. "But I won't if you don't go pick up your mom from the airport!" She giggled. "Go so she doesn't take you out of this world." She giggled again.

"I'm going, I'm going." I smiled. "I love you." I whispered and let her go. I walked outside and started the truck.

Soon enough, I was at the airport. The flight had a delay, but it's only an hour. I sat inside and watched for her flight number. I got recognized a few times by some of the travelers, that was nice.

"Oh my gosh! It's Mike Naran!!" A teen said, and I quickly winked and waved. She squealed and broke away from her parents it seems like.

"Whoa. Hey." I laughed.

"She's a huge fan of Panic. She almost died when she found out she couldn't listen to it on the plane." Her father laughed.

"Why are you here? I thought the Texas dates had already passed?" She asked.

"They did, but we stayed out here to celebrate the 4th here in Texas. My mom is coming in for the day from LA so I'm here to pick her up." I told her.

"That's so cool! Can I get a picture with you?" She asked.

"Definitely! Anything for a panic head." I laughed.

She quickly opened Snapchat and handed her phone to me. I smiled and found my current favorite filter on it and snapped the picture of us, and did the same on my phone, after I got permission from her parents, being she is a minor.

"You are amazing Mike!" She squealed.

She ran back to her parents' side and I felt my phone buzz with an Instagram notification. "@hgtagmn2379 tagged you in a picture." I quickly liked it and I heard her squeal. I typed out the comment "it was so freaking nice meeting with you!" The squeal emerged again.

I got off Instagram and sat back down.

"Flight 57091 from Los Angeles is landing." The PA announced.

I smiled and got up to be close to the gate so I could hug my mama right off the plane.

She ran into my arms once she was finally off the plane. I looked over her shoulder and she brought my sister with her, and a new man?