Announcing The Relationship To The Public Soon

Mike and I have been dating now for nearly six months, and no one really figured it out that we've been dating, they just thought we were very friendly because I knew Brendon Urie somehow, little did they know. Our six month anniversary is next week, and that's when we hope to announce it to the public, but B is getting annoyed that we still haven't said anything yet, so it might be sooner. 

Mike and I went over to my brother's house, and the two people who we have a restraining order and a protective order against are here. My fucking parents. Just great. They're already in the house, so I'm sure B already got an earful from them. Mike knocked on the door and Sarah came open it. 

"Mike and (Y/N), such a lovely surprise!!" Sarah smiled, her eyes darting towards Brendon getting lectured for letting me out of the house.

"Mom and dad, really?" I asked. "I thought we had you two served with court papers that you couldn't come around us anymore!" I yelled. 

"Well, look who finally decided to show up. What happened to you staying here with your brother and Sarah?" My mom asked, making me sigh.

"It just so happens that I moved in with my boyfriend a few months ago." I told them, showing them Mike for the first time. 

"Isn't he part of your brother's band?" My dad asked, recognizing him from pictures.

"Yes, he is, but Mike and I have always had something there, and he treats me like a person, not as Beebo's sister." I told him, already getting annoyed. 

Mike rubbed my shoulder and sighed himself. "It's okay love." He whispered.

"So, mom and dad, get out of my house. Mike and (Y/N) are here to spend time with me and Sarah, not to be questioned by you two." Brendon told them. 

"We'll leave when we want to." Boyd said. 

"Or you'll be leaving right now. We can call the police and have you arrested for being on the property." Brendon told them. "So, I would suggest leaving the premises." He smiled. "Or, I'll just start playing my kind of music and just bore you two or make your ears bleed from it." He told them. 

My parents huffed and left the house, thankfully. Once they walked out, Sarah sighed and met up with the three of us in the music cave. "How long have you two been dating now sis?" Sarah asked, bumping my arm with a beer for me and B.

"Six months next week." I smiled and Mike smiled bigger than I've ever seen. 

"I loved every second of it too." Mike whispered, kissing my temple. 

"I have too love-dove." I whispered, smiling. 

"When are you two going to announce this to the public? I'm tired of keeping it in." Brendon whined.

"When you and Sarah decide to finally get pregnant." I told him jokingly, poking him in the stomach.

"Then... uh... You might want to announce it soon, because we are pregnant, finally. We found out last night, but we aren't saying until she's three months." Brendon told me, smiling. 

"I was joking... We were planning on doing it next week, on our anniversary." I told him. 

"Well, we aren't joking. We're finally going to have a little stinker in the house." He smiled, pulling Sarah closer to him.

"OH MY GOSH!! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!" I yelled, happily.