Touring Again

-----------------------------------------------------------Brendon------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited about going back on the road for this new album. We're releasing it after a few dates of the tour, but we have a few prereleases on some of it on iTunes and YouTube with the name of the album out on it, so they know what it's for. All the tickets for the first leg have been sold out already and we just released ticket information this morning at 10 AM, and it's 10:50 AM. That's an amazing feat, and they already have people asking to see if we would release more tickets for general admission, which I'm sure we could do. VIP tickets were sold in the first five minutes, and it's harder to get those out. 

Mike and my sister are using their bus again so they can stay calm with each other and their five kids. I'm still mad at that, but my sister was right about their ages for this tour. They're seven months old already and I love seeing how advanced they are for their ages, and I love seeing Mike turn more and more into a soft guy for his daughters. I think he just realized what I had to go through for my girls, and I'm glad. 

They were finally getting used to sleeping a full night too with them and the tour came up, which made my sister pissed, but she's lucky I was able to push the dates back an extra month. We were supposed to go out at six months with the triplets but we're going at seven. 

Her, Mike, Hunter, Noah, Paisley, Greyson, and Presley came over around twelve and I smiled. Mike always holds the youngest three in his arms when they come over to bring them inside the house. Hunter and Noah ran in as she opened the door with her key and I smiled, having them jump up on my lap. 

"UNCLE BEEBO!!" They both yelled.

I pulled them closer and squeezed them in a huge hug. "HUNTER AND NOAH!!" I yelled quietly back at them. Sarah is still asleep with the girls. They had a rough night last night.

"Hey bro." (Y/N) said, patting my shoulder. 

"Oof, you sound exhausted." I told her.

"I am. I barely got any sleep last night. The babies are suffering with colic again." She told me. 

"Again?" I asked. 

"Yes, again and every time me or Mike would put one of them down, they would start crying louder than before. This is a freaking pain." She whispered, yawning. 

"Well, go sleep in your old room sis. The buses don't get here for another hour. I'll get you when they get here." I told her, hugging her. 

"Thanks B." She whispered, walking to her old room. 

Mike came sit by me and he sighed, holding the three sleeping seven-month-olds. "Is it really that bad?" I asked him.

He nodded and tried to sleep on the couch, but he felt bad about doing that, so he forced himself to stay up. "Is Nicole coming over too?" He asked. 

"Yeah. She's on her way here." I told him. "She texted me earlier that she'd be a little late than the hour before so we could go over some of the iffy chords you two still need help with." I sighed. 

"I'm only iffy on them because of these three." Mike sighed. "Not that I'm blaming them, but the less sleep I get will result in me being iffy on some." He told me.

"I'm hoping you two can get the colic situation under control soon." I told him. 

"Me too, but doctors told us that ninety percent of babies still get colic until they are nine months old." He told me, rubbing his face. "You have any beer in your fridge?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I'll go get you one man." I told him, getting up, putting Hunter and Noah on either side of him. 

I went get both me and him one to relax as much as we could before having to leave on buses for this tour. I brought it back to him and he smiled, but frowned quickly after. "I feel bad for saying this, but I kind of want to leave the kids and her home this leg. I know I went batshit crazy, but I don't think it would be a good idea to bring all these kids and her with us so we can at least get shit done right on the road." He said.