Baby Naran Gender Reveal

Mike and I finally are about to find out what we're having, and Brendon and Sarah came to meet us at our house. Brendon is finally coming around to the idea that he'll have nieces or nephews two months younger than his own daughters. Sarah wanted to be there because she's happy that their daughters will have cousins so close in age. Mike was hesitant about letting Brendon come after what happened two months ago, Brendon was close to puncturing his lungs with how hard he was kicking him, but since he rather not get fired from the band, he allowed the possible pain to come with.

They drove out to meet us at the house, since we fortunately have a midwife to come to the house to check on me and the babies. I don't know if Sarah thought of that, but probably due to the complications, she has to go to the hospital to check on them. 

The midwife got here about an hour after Brendon and Sarah, and being we still have alcohol in the house because Mike isn't strong enough to stop for a full nine months, it's tempting Brendon because he gave it up while Sarah's pregnant. Mike opened a beer in front of him, teasing him more. Brendon growled and went get the midwife. Mike quickly spit the beer back into the bottle and went empty it in the toilet. 

"Good going Mike." Sarah laughed quietly.

"Had to. I know he's going nuts without it." Mike told her, smiling. 

"Who's ready to find out what the babies are?" The midwife asked, walking into our room. "I have everything set up in the living room. So, little mama and daddy come with me." She told us.

Mike smiled and grabbed my hand, helping me up from our bed. "I can't wait to see what our two little ones are love." Mike whispered.

"Neither can I. I'm ready to be a mom to our two already." I whispered, hugging him. "Thank you." I smiled.

"No, thank you for doing this. You're incredibly strong to be doing this. Especially for a guy like me." Mike said, rubbing my belly.

I smiled at him and poked his small belly from drinking every now and then and he giggled. "Can you go tell B and Sarah to wait in our room for a little bit while we find out? I want to do something." I told him. 

He nodded and went tell them and came back. "They said they will. What do you want to do?" He asked. 

"Remember when I went buy pink and blue shirts for us?" I asked him and he nodded. "Whatever the baby is, we wear that color for each one of them." I whispered. 

He smiled and nodded again. "Or we could wear the opposite of what they are and tell them what color we wear is opposite of what's in your belly." He suggested. "Wait, that wouldn't work if its a boy and a girl." He quickly corrected himself. "We'll do your way." He smiled.

"You two ready?" The midwife asked and I nodded happily. I laid down on the couch and lifted my shirt slightly so she can check on them. The heartbeats are incredibly loud, and I started crying a little bit. Mike rubbed my head and sniffed himself. "Okay, I'll put the video onto the TV, if that's okay." The midwife told us. Mike set it up for her quickly and I smiled, seeing our babies. "What do you two think they are before it's revealed?" The midwife asked.

"I'm hoping for one and one." Mike said. "I really want a daughter to spoil. But frankly, they're coming out of a beautiful woman, so I'll be good either way." Mike whispered, kissing my forehead. 

"It doesn't matter to me, as long as they're both healthy babies when they are born, I'll be good." I whispered, smiling.

The midwife smiled at us and zoomed in on the babies private areas. "Baby A is a little man and Baby B is a little...man." She told us, making me cry more.

"Awe love, don't cry." Mike whispered. 

"How can't I? We just found out what our babies are, and I couldn't be more excited." I told him. 

"I'm excited too love." He smiled, kissing my belly twice on either side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the midwife left after getting the video saved to our phones from today, Mike went get our blue shirts out of his car. I rubbed my belly and smiled while I waited for him to come back in the house. He tossed me my shirt after he closed the door. 

"I'm so ready to be a dad." He whispered, smiling at me.

"I'm so ready to be a mom." I whispered back, holding his hand. "Call them to come in here." I told him. 

"Brendon and Sarah! Come see!" He yelled. 

"Coming!" Brendon yelled back, running out the room like a child. "Oh my gosh!" He smiled.

Sarah smiled and came hug me. "Twin girls for us, twin boys for you two." She smiled. 

"Brendon's outnumbered with y'all and I'm outnumbered with them, but I'm happy about it." I giggled. 

"Are you two serious? Twin boys?" Brendon asked, smiling like an idiot.

"Yes, you are getting two nephews out of me." I told him.

"Come here sis." He said, smiling. I walked over to him and he picked me up.

"Careful with her and our babies!" Mike yelled, getting overprotective of our sons already.

Brendon sighed and put me down. "I know what I'm doing. Hell, she's my sister. I'm happy for her, and I know how to pick her up without hurting her or the babies. Hell, I've been doing it to Sarah since we found out what our girls were and I'll still do it up until they're here." He told Mike.

"You two need to calm down. You are both overprotective in ways. Please just stop fighting for once." I told them, sighing before walking outside.