Wedding

This last week before today has been total fucking bliss. I was with Mike and our boys and we were happy to a point of no return. We were finally together as a family. Two days ago I had to go back to Brendon and Sarah's house with our boys and we're finally about to be back together. I was up since early and had to start getting ready and get into my dress. 

Sarah and Brendon had helped me pick it out, after we found out the dress I originally found, the creator lost the ability to see and use his hands, and Brendon paid for it for me

Sarah and Brendon had helped me pick it out, after we found out the dress I originally found, the creator lost the ability to see and use his hands, and Brendon paid for it for me. Sarah helped fix my hair because she knows how I like my hair for things like this. I've been with her for so long, and it's natural for her to play with my hair. 

"You soon need to get your hair trimmed sis. The dead ends are getting a little bit too much." She told me. 

"It's hard to go with the boys. I don't like leaving Mike by himself with them because he's still not used to being alone with them and he's scared to mess up on anything." I told her. 

"Nonsense. Give me those scissors, if you want, I'll cut your hair right now." Sarah told me. 

"I want my hair long for today sis. After the wedding, I'll be able to pull it up and manage it for tonight and probably tomorrow I'll get my hair trimmed." I told her, keeping scissors away from my head. 

"Fine, but don't say I didn't try to help." Sarah giggled, picking up her girls. "These two girls look so cute for your wedding." She smiled. 

"Thank you for letting them be in my wedding." I told her, getting Kylie from her. 

"Your boys are in the wedding, so I had to allow my girls to be in the wedding too if you would ask me to let them." Sarah whispered. "I think you would look cute being a mommy to some girls." Sarah told me. 

"Not now. I want Mike to be comfortable with the boys before we even decide to try for another baby because I won't be able to do much with the boys and he's so uncomfortable around them except for when I'm in the room or if someone is with them that he knows I'm comfortable with, and today, that just so happens to be B." I told her.

She nodded and stayed quiet, I probably upset her somehow, which I didn't mean to do. I sighed and she finished my hair, after she handed me Kristine. I held the girls really close and I smiled.

"Baby flower girls and my boys are the baby ring bearers." I whispered. 

"Hopefully they don't eat the flowers and the boys don't eat the rings. They are still young but they seem more advanced than most babies." Sarah told me, making me worry slightly.

"Nicole is supposed to help the girls and Zack is supposed to help the boys and hold them up in each an arm." I told her. 

"That'll look so cute then." She whispered, smiling. "Now, stop worrying and let's get you married to your fiancé. He's driving Brendon nuts out there." She laughed, showing me the evidence from Brendon.