Some Interesting News

When Sarah and Brendon got here after getting the pizza, Sarah felt a bit nauseous still, but the doctor said that would happen apparently, but I don't trust that. I would understand cramping, not being nauseous.

"Pick up a pregnancy test love." I texted Mike while he was still out.

"Why?" He asked.

"I have a feeling Sarah might have been pregnant with more than one and only one miscarried. She's still super nauseous." I texted him.

"I'll get three, one for her, and the other two to keep at the house for in case you would ever need them." He told me.

"Two comes in a box." I told him.

"Still, getting three sets of tests." He texted me.

"Fine. I'll pay you for the tests." I told him.

"Nonsense, if we'll need them later on, you'll be using them. I don't care." He told me.

"Grr." I texted him.

Mike soon got home and brought everything into the kitchen. Brendon was in here with me, crying a little bit, but he quickly got mad, seeing the pregnancy tests. "Really dude? You two have only been dating six damn months!" Brendon yelled.

"Don't you start B. We never had sex yet, I told him to buy them for when we do start having sex, which we will eventually." I told him.

"Don't fucking hurt my sister. I'll fucking kill your ass Mike." He growled.

"I'm not. We never even did anything!" Mike told him.

Brendon glared as I took a box out and walked out of the kitchen. "Sarah, come see please." I told her.

"Coming." She said. She got up and met me in the hall. We went into me and Mike's room and I sat on the bed, letting her sit by me. "What's up?" She asked.

"Take this, please. I have a feeling the doctor might have missed something earlier." I told her, being as blunt as I could.

She looked down in my hand and saw the test. "I can't sis. It'll break me more." She whispered, crying.

"Please Sarah, you have to trust me on this. If you don't now, I'll push it on you in five weeks, when you would've been eight weeks." I told her.

"I would rather do it then." She said.

"Fine. You have five weeks." I told her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five weeks passed by fast, and she came over while Brendon and Mike were doing something. She's still extremely nauseous, and she shouldn't be, not this long.

"Do you still have those tests?" She asked.

I went get it out the bathroom drawer and smiled. I put it on the counter and let her go in there.

She slipped out after putting it back into the packaging after making sure she wouldn't be touching the urine anymore. Five minutes passed and she jumped. "Can you see please sis? I'm scared to even look." She whispered.

"Where did you leave it?" I asked her.

"On the counter. It's back in the package it was in." She told me.

I nodded and went get it. I went sit by her on the bed and slowly pulled it out of the package. "I knew it!" I told her.

"I'm still pregnant?" She asked.

"Yes Sarah. You're still pregnant. Eight weeks." I smiled.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"Urie intuition." I smiled.

"Don't tell B. I want to settle down after hearing that. He's also coming here with Mike. You need to get dressed actually into something a bit more cutesy for Mike." She told me.

"Why? Mike and I are staying home tonight to cook." I told her.

"Please, just dress up. You won't regret it." She smiled.