Emergency!

I hate when this happens with me and Mike. Something always comes up and it gets me so aggravated that I can't do anything about it and I storm off without trying to fix it between us. I mean, hell, I get it. We're both overly exhausted with the triplets, but you will never see me say that I didn't expect it to be that much. 

I was just about to get home when Mike started calling me. I quickly answered it. "What do you want Mike?" I asked him.

"For you to come back to Brendon's place. We're about to leave for the tour." He told me. 

"Why should I? You're just going to be more exhausted for the shows. Take a break for this leg. It'll be fine." I told him, hanging up. 

I turned into the driveway and pulled into the garage and I sighed. He called me again. 

"Stop calling me." I told him. 

"Not until you come back. We aren't leaving his house until you come back, or we're going get you." Mike told me. 

"Then y'all are just going to disappoint a lot of people for those shows. I'm not going out. Take a damn break. It seems like you need it more than I do." I told him. 

"I don't need a break babe. I love being with you and the kids. Sure, it's exhausting work, but it's our responsibility to make it right with them. To make sure our kids are okay and make sure they have what they need to make everything right. That isn't just your job. It's my job too." He cried. 

"I don't care right now Mike. Just go on tour and everything will be fine when you get back home." I told him, hanging up again. 

I got the kids out of the car and brought them inside and brought them back in their rooms before going sit on the couch, when my phone rang again. Brendon this time.

"I'm not going on the damn tour! I don't care!" I yelled at him. "Give up damnit!" I yelled again.

"I'm not calling about that. There's been an emergency with Mike!" He told me. 

"What happened? If it's nothing major, he can just ice it when he gets on the bus. He'll be fine." I told him. 

"He's been ran over. He ran out into the street and a car came out of nowhere and hit him." Brendon told me. 

"Then bring him to the hospital. I'll meet you there." I told him. 

"You must not care or your so overly pissed. He's crying in the middle of the driveway. He's already going batshit crazy sis and we haven't even left the house yet. Please, don't do this to him." He told me. 

"Then have Nicole on your bus. I rather it just be me and Mike with our kids. Besides, Mike was a little too excited to see Nicole when you two came get us up." I told him, scared Mike might be cheating. 

"He's not doing anything with her, I can promise you that. If he was, he wouldn't be sitting on his ass in the middle of the driveway crying his eyes out because his family isn't here with him." Brendon told me. "He loves y'all more than anything." He whispered. 

"Tell him I'll be there in an hour." I told him, sighing. 

"Make it twenty sis. He's nuts without you." Brendon told me, flipping the camera towards him. He's ripping himself apart because of us not being there.

"I'll be there in ten minutes, I have to get the kids back up, or get him on the bus and come pick me up at the house. Either one." I told him. 

"We'll go pick you up on the bus. Just be waiting. We're already late leaving because of this." Brendon told me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike---------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this. She's actually coming back out with us. Once I heard that, I ran onto my bus, got Nicole's shit out and brought it to the main bus and she followed. I quickly got back on mine and the driver took off towards my house, following the other bus.

She was sitting outside with the kids in the yard, waiting for us to pull up. Hunter and Noah were chasing each other and the triplets were crawling around. I giggled and got out to help her catch all five of them. "DADDY!" Hunter yelled and ran over to me. Noah followed him and I smiled. I picked them up and carried them onto the bus. 

"Stay here. I have to go help mommy." I told them and they nodded. I walked off the bus and went pull her close to me. "Please don't do that again babe. I was already going crazy and you weren't even that far away." I told her, holding her tight. 

"Then don't say that next time. That's what made me angry. I get it's hard Mike, but we did this together. It wasn't just me and it wasn't just you. I'm happy to have our three, and I get we both would've been happy to just have Paisley too, but you have to understand, maybe we needed all three to make our family fully complete." She told me. I nodded and kissed her nose gently before helping her get the runaway babies. 

She quickly got Presley and Paisley while I had to get Greyson before he went into the road. We quickly got on the bus and the buses straggled for a second. "It's just us on the bus?" She asked and I nodded.

"Nicole is with Brendon and Sarah with their girls. We have three buses this time. One for us, one for B and Sarah with the girls, and one for the rest of the band and crew." I told her. 

"Then why isn't Nicole with the rest of the band and crew? Brendon and Sarah need their space too." She told me. 

"I'm about to text Brendon to see if before we take off again to see if they want to move her to that bus." I told her. 

I was just about to text him and he quickly texted me. "Get Nicole to the crew bus. NOW!" 

"Well, I have to go help get her shit to that bus. Want to help?" I asked her. 

"I'll stay with the kids. Just hurry." She told me, smirking. 

I quickly ran to Brendon's bus and smiled. I got her stuff and she followed again to the crew bus. I threw her stuff in the bus and she ran in after it. Dan shut the door and I ran back to my bus. All the buses took off and I smiled. "Now, let's get back to our kids. I'm sure they need us for something." I giggled. 

"I put them down for a nap and luckily the triplets are sound asleep. I was thinking we could have some fun of our own." She told me. 

I was shocked. This is a first since the triplets, but I'm not denying it.