Naran Boys Are Early...

Mike and Brendon finally got back home, and what Mike told me was absolutely true. He ran through the gate, went through security, borders and customs, and ran over to where I was with Sarah and our nieces. He pulled me to him as much as my belly would allow and he nearly picked me up. Brendon flew out behind him and went over to his daughters and Sarah, and I'm happy to see him so excited around his baby girls. 

"Are you feeling better love?" Mike whispered.

"I am now that your home. Please don't leave like that again." I whispered, him wiping my eyes.

"You don't need to be crying beautiful. Let's get you and our boys home." He smiled. 

Mike picked me up and carried me to Brendon's car we used to get here. "I'll have to sit on your lap love." I whispered.

"That's fine. Don't worry about hurting me. Our boys are hurting you." He whispered, happy.

"Sis, you sit in the front. We don't need you losing the boys this close." Brendon told me. 

"I'll be fine B. Sit in the front with your wife." I told him, getting in on his lap.

"We have nearly an hour long drive sis back to my house." Brendon said.

"I'm fine. Let me be with Mike, please B." I whispered. 

"Fine, but when we get home, don't complain that you're in pain." He told me. 

"I'm driving, and I drive faster." Sarah told him. "She won't have to be in pain for long." She said, glaring.

"Let me drive my car babe." Brendon said, starting to bicker. Just great.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike and I eventually got back to our home, and Mike had soon passed out on the couch from the flight. I smiled and went rub his head slightly. "Sleep well baby." I whispered, covering him with a throw blanket and turning off the light. 

I went in the kitchen and started cooking lunch for the two of us, and tried my best to stay quiet. I missed this while he was gone, and being I was with Sarah, she would not let me do anything but sit. She was healing from delivery, but since I was pregnant and heavily pregnant still, she would rather do it. The boys are calming down, thankfully, but they're still active enough to make me want to bother Mike. I'm not doing that to him though. He's tired from the flights and  probably from the exhaustion of being on the road.

Lunch was soon finished and I sighed, looking up seeing Mike in the doorway. "You shouldn't be doing this love, especially when I was asleep." He whispered, walking over to me. "I don't want you burning yourself or our little boys." He said, smiling while rubbing my belly. "It's hard to think we only have one and a half months left." He whispered, smiling more.

I missed his smile. "I wanted to do this for you. You and the others have been eating nothing but fast food while on the road. That isn't healthy, I wanted you to have home-cooked food." I whispered, sighing. "I wish it was sooner than that. I want to hold them in my arms and see you be the dad you want to be. Running around with them once they're old enough, play wrestling with them in the house." I smiled. 

"I can't wait for that, but they need to finish growing some more in their mommy. Being in their mommy is best for them right now than in the world in an incubator, simulating being in her." Mike sighed.

"I know, but I want to finally see them, I know I'm not the only one between us who feels that way." I sighed.

"You aren't trust me. I want them here too, I want to be able to hold them, but I want to make sure they're healthy enough and big enough to sustain everything so once they're a day old or two days old, depending on what you have to do to deliver, I want to be able to bring them home, not when they're already almost two months old." Mike reasoned. 

"Understandable. But twins are commonly born a month early due to not having enough room. We need to start getting our stuff set up for them." I told him, giggling.

"That's fine if they come a month early, I know that's normal." Mike smiled, rubbing where he felt the most movement. "They still don't like us touching them so they move away from where they feel us put our hands, but they're so big that they can't stop moving around." He giggled slightly.

"I love it, but I love you more." I smiled, kissing his cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five weeks left to delivery. Brendon and Sarah brought the girls over today so we can spend time with them before I have Mike and I's boys. Sarah smiled, knowing and seeing I just want to be done with this. I think even B can see it.

"Mike! Open the door for Brendon and Sarah!" I yelled, I don't feel like moving.

He went open the door and I smiled, seeing Brendon holding a beer finally. "Old Beebo is back!" I giggled. 

"Yeah he is! I'm just waiting for little mama to finish her pregnancy so she can join me." Brendon laughed. "I miss my drinking and writing buddy." He sighed. 

"Five weeks Beebo. They're almost done in there." I told him. "Trust me, I want and need a few right now." I laughed. "Plus, I miss getting high with you too." I whispered. 

"As soon as those babies are out and home, I'll bring you some weed, you don't have to worry about that." He said, coming sit by me. "It's weird seeing you so big. I've never seen you like this and I don't want to again." He glared, taking a swig of his beer.

"We might try for a girl later on." Mike sighed, sitting on my other side. "Once the boys are probably in school, or almost in school." He whispered. 

"You two better not. I don't want my sister in this state again." Brendon said, getting angry.

I raised an eyebrow. "If I want to be in this state again, we'll try to get that." I said, trying to defend me and Mike.

"You were complaining about weight gain the other night. I know you won't want to be in this state again." Brendon glared. 

"I did not complain about weight." I yelled. "I love what I'm doing for my boys, and if I get pregnant again, I'll love it again. I'm bringing two lives into this world for me and my fiancé, if I do it again, I'll do it for the same reason!" I yelled again. 

"Love, please calm down. The boys are going to get restricted." Mike whispered, rubbing my thigh.

"It's a little bit late for that. Her water just broke!" Sarah yelled.

Brendon picked me up, well tried. "Give me my fiancée. I'll carry her." Mike told him. 

"She's my sister. I'll bring her to the car and drive the two of you to the hospital, so you can sit in the back with her." Brendon told her.