Parents

Why does my parents want to hurt me so damn bad? This isn't the first time they've done this. Right after I had Noah and Hunter, they did this, when we were coming home from the hospital. They nearly ran us off the road, we only survived because Mike ran the light as quickly as he could.

They weren't always like this. I remember when they used to be so sweet. They changed when they found out I was with Mike and was living with him, so soon after we got together. They didn't like that idea.

"Once they live together, they are going to have intimate moments and that isn't proper to our religious beliefs we raised our kids to have." My dads voice rang out in my head.

"It's only proper if they're married and they aren't. They need to separate and she needs to come back to live with her brother, and leave Mike alone completely." My moms voice rang through.

We weren't separating, and we weren't even doing anything until after we were engaged for a while. Little do they know that I wasn't a virgin when I did get married to Mike to begin with.

Some parts of me wonder what that baby would've been when I was fifteen. I just couldn't do it. I was raped and left alone to deal with the consequences. I was only fourteen when it happened, and I didn't want to deal with the judgement that would come with being a teen mom. I turned fifteen and that's when I had the abortion. I was nine weeks along at that point.

Parts of me wonder if my parents knew what happened but chose to ignore it to keep their image maintained. I mean, how could they not have known what happened. Brendon picked me up that night after I called him, crying. I'm sure he had to have told mom and dad what happened, he's always been a blabbermouth when it came to private information, but they weren't in the front when I got home that night. So I'm not sure what entirely happened, all I know is, Brendon knew and he's the only one who knew what happened that I know of, until about a year ago.

There's also this small part of me that wonders if I would have even been accepted by Mike if I had my baby, he would've been thrown straight into being a father, which isn't fair to any person, especially if they aren't ready for it.

But that's besides the point. My parents have done attempts like the show on multiple occasions. I'm terrified to go outside around my home for in case they would be driving around. I'm scared to do anything with my children out of fear they would see their mother get killed. They would witness people who are supposed to love them unconditionally and be there for them in every little accomplishment be torn apart due to their own grandparents.

Yes, I do take fault in not telling my parents about getting into a relationship with Mike until him and I were together for nearly six months, but I saw it as an unnecessary thing to do because of the filed and delivered restraining order we had against them. My parents were always pushy about relationships I've been in, and Brendon got the boot end of it too, hell all of us Urie kids got the same treatment when it came to relationships, but the four older than Brendon got married and had kids soon after they were married. Brendon and Sarah had been married seven years before they had the girls!

After this incident however, we do have permanent restraining and permanent protective orders against them. I'm exhausted of living in fear about being killed and leaving my children behind. I love my family, and I don't want to leave them.

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike----------------------------------------------------------

I'm now starting to see how Brendon and (Y/N) were raised with such hypocrites of parents. I'm now starting to piece together all the stories I've heard to what I'm seeing they're capable of doing, even to their own offspring, their youngest daughter. I don't feel safe to let my wife continue to perform until there is an immediate action put on their parents to prevent another occurrence of this issue.

(Y/N) is the best thing that ever could have been meant for me, she's blessed me with the most amazing children, made my life so much better as to how I lived my life before I met her, challenged my patience from time to time, ensures my wellbeing, but most importantly is her constantly putting up with me. I don't deserve her at all, yet I'm forever grateful she's my twin flame.

-----------------------------------------------------------Brendon------------------------------------------------------

After all the things that my sister has gone through as a person, having to do for herself from a young age, help take care of the older bunch of us, she still gets treated like shit. Those assholes, better known as our parents, never wanted her. I was supposed to be the last born child. I've seen them take multiple attempts on her life already, and she doesn't deserve it. I walked in on them standing over her in her room when she was a baby, trying to harm her. I screamed and that's when they stopped. I didn't like being an older brother at first, don't get me wrong, but I wasn't going to stand by quietly as they would've killed my sister.

They are such huge hypocrites, but they choose to be the biggest hypocrites when it comes to raising their children. I can only hope my sister and I won't be the same way with our families. The four older than me, I've never even seen them since I married Sarah, or been a part of my nieces and nephews lives and that hurts. The only nieces and nephews that I know are (Y/N) and Mike's babies, but I'm surely happy I have an amazing relationship with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike----------------------------------------------------------

We soon got the news saying Boyd and Grace are officially in police custody after running. Yes, they had them from when they originally caught them at the arena, but they ran as soon as they got outside. We were put on lockdown until they were caught again.

We soon left to go see our own babies at the house, finally being able to see them makes me hope that they never have to hear about what happened tonight.

"Are y'all okay?" Sarah asked us, seeing (Y/N) still a little bit shaken up.

"Yeah, we are. Finally." (Y/N) told her, and it made me happy to see her finally talking again.

Hunter and Noah ran up to her, and they jumped onto her lap, smiling at their mom. "Boys, you two are my first loves forever and ever." I told them, seeing them cuddled up on her.

"What about mommy?" Hunter asked.

"She's my forever love." I whispered, kissing her cheek.

"Ewwwwwwww!" All our kids, and Brendon yelled, making me smile.

"Oh the joy of having kids." (Y/N) whispered, smiling at them.