Brother and Sister Tattoos

People might think I'm crazy, but I've never gotten a tattoo while my brother has an entire sleeve done. I've always wanted one, but I've never found the right one I wanted. I always wanted my first one to be with Brendon, but he would easily be able to hide the fact he has it because he always wanted the facade of him only having his prized ink on his left arm. Mike is definitely okay with me getting a tattoo , but he wants to be with us just be on the safe side because I'm also seven and a half months pregnant with our daughter. He doesn't want anything happening to her, which I am lucky to have such a caring husband and father to my children.

Mike drew the design for us, which wasn't hard to do and he had it sized right for it and one of Brendon's favorite artists brought his equipment to me and Mike's house and we got them done in the comfort of my living room. I did mine first, because he wanted to be careful due to my bloodline is still going to my daughter, and he put it on my wrist, since with my pregnancy, I gained more than I expected too and it he said it was beneficial due to the fatty tissues gained to my arms, which is very helpful to my wrist.

"You excited about getting this sis?" Brendon asked.

"As excited as I can be Beebo. I'm more excited about her, but I've been wanting one, and I have a lot to catch up on with you." I giggled.

"Let's see how your body reacts first babe. You might not be able to handle the ink. Some people just can't handle them. We know he can because, well look his arm. This is your first and I rather you not have a bad first tattoo because you are allergic to the ink." Mike told me.

I nodded and sighed. "Another thing that stopped me from getting them. I don't know how my body would react." I whispered.

"Don't worry about him. It'll be fine sis. I promise." Brendon told me, rubbing my belly.

I sighed again and let the tattoo artist do his job and Brendon happily helped himself to a beer that I'm allowing Mike to drink again. "Really Beebo? Why drink one of Mike's? He's been saving his so he doesn't have to spend so much on alcohol." I told him, a little fussy.

"Mike said I could have it, right Mike?" Brendon asked.

"It's fine. I'm not worried about him drinking my beers. I'm more worried about you and our daughter." He smiled, rubbing my hand slightly, keeping me as calm as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't even feel the needle piercing my skin that much, I only felt it when he did the shading in the eye sockets, nose, and around the skull in general. Brendon stayed close and so did Mike, but mainly Mike because I couldn't stand the smell of alcohol on Brendon's breath. He had already drank four by the time I finished mine and the artist was changing the needle to do his.

Brendon flinched a little bit on his right arm and I giggled. "It doesn't hurt that bad vro." I told him, poking his stomach to make him laugh.

"You're pregnant, the baby hurts you more!" Brendon laughed before he started screaming slightly, waking up my boys.

"I'll go get them back to sleep babe. Stay in here with your brother." Mike told me. I nodded as he kissed my temple slightly as he got up.

"How long you have left (Y/N)?" The artist asked me.

"One and a half months thankfully. I want to meet my daughter as soon as possible." I told him, making him smile.

"We have a baby shower planned for you soon sis." Brendon spilled.

"Grrr." I sighed. "I don't like baby showers, that's why I didn't have one for the boys. Mike and I got everything ourselves." I told him.

"You deserve this sis. Don't fight it." He smiled, hiding the pain of the outline and simple coloring. "How did you take this?!" He shrieked.

"Don't start B. Take it like a man." I told him. "Or I'll give you a dildo to suck to shut you up." I told him, making him laugh.

"I'd rather have the dildo to suck if I'm being totally honest here." He laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he giggled more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once his skull tattoo was finished, he smiled and pulled me into a hug for actually going through with this one with him. "You actually have a tattoo sis. How does it feel?" He asked.

"Fine, but now I have to go get some stuff to put on it to help it heal." I told him.

"I have the stuff I used in my car. I'll go get it, but you have to understand you have to be careful not to get it wet for a day at least." Brendon told me, since the tattoo artist left after Brendon paid him.

"I understand." I told him.

"What are you naming your little girl sis?" He asked. "I've been wanting to know but I always forgot to ask." He told me.

"Paisley Aurora Naran." I whispered, rubbing my belly.

"You better hope there is only one in there. You seem big like you were with your boys." He whispered, rubbing the top of my belly.

"There better be just one, but I'll have a boy and girl name in mind in case there is more than just her in me." I whispered, scared.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Presley Ana Naran for a girl and Greyson Michael Naran for a boy."

"Good thinking on the spot. I'm hoping it's only one, but its best to be safe." He told me.

"You keep getting me scared and I want to kick you in the nuts B. I'm tired of being scared of this crap." I told him, shaking lightly.

Mike ran in the living room and was pissed off at Brendon before he even knew what was happening to make me say what I did. "What happened?" He asked, trying to not get more mad at the fact Brendon has a stupid look on his face.

"Don't worry about it love. Just let Simon in." I told him.

He went let him in from the backyard and I smiled as he ran in and over to the boys room. He's so protective over them and it's adorable seeing him light up when Mike and I start talking about Paisley and getting stuff for her. "Simon, come see buddy." He told him and he ran over, his nails clicking on the floor. He propped himself up on Mike's lap and I smiled, seeing how adorable they are together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Brendon went home to go be with Sarah and their girls, Mike and I went get the boys up and dressed so we could go eat somewhere as a family before I have her. It's going to be crazy until then, and we rather do this now than later because she could come at any time, which we don't want to happen, but we know it could.

"Where do you and Paisley want to eat at?" Mike asked, kissing my belly.

"Anything Italian." I told him, rubbing his head. "I love that you always kiss my belly while I'm pregnant. It makes it feel more real that our little girl will soon be here." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Our little girl deserves kisses too. Her beautiful mommy does and so does her older brothers." Mike smiled. "So, Maccheroni Republic sounds good?" He asked, after looking it up on his phone.

"Only way to know is if we go." I told him.

Hunter and Noah fell asleep in their car seats and I smiled. "We'll soon have three sleeping away in the back. I can't wait for that." Mike smiled again. "I'm so lucky to have someone like you." He whispered.