Finally Back On The Road

I'm so happy we are finally going back out on the road. Brendon is a little sore from actually moving around a lot more than he was but he's clear to go back to his normal activities. We're all going out, Nicole is out of the band, which I'm happy about. I'm now part of the band, and Sarah will be watching the kids for us while we perform. Mike is excited to be out on the road again, even though he's a little afraid of what happened last time. I am too, but it is a little strange to be back out, and I'm worried that he is going to end up cheating again like he did last time.

"Sis, what's wrong?" Sarah asked me, seeing I'm a little reluctant about touring.

"I'm worried Mike will end up cheating again. I know it won't happen as of now, but I'm scared he will. That killed me being I was pregnant with Carmen and Analiese. I don't want it to happen again." I whispered, letting a tear fall.

"It's not going to happen sis. I can promise you that. If it does, you already know Brendon and I will be having a long ass talk with him and nearly beat him to a bloody pulp." Sarah told me. "He knows that too. You two share some of the most cutest kids alive, and that's saying something. You two are blessed to have such happy and healthy kids." She told me.

I nodded and hugged her tight. "Will you be able to watch all the kids? I'm sure Mike can do all the guitar stuff if you need help with them some nights." I told her.

"You have a job to do on tour sis. Take advantage and be with them. You deserve this after all the work you do with your kids. You can always help before and after." She told me, quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike----------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait for this tour. We will actually be able to bring Cayden out and into venues and around to see other parts of the world. I can't wait to see him out and about without being so suppressed.

I went over to my wife and pulled her closer to me, pulling her away from Sarah. "You have everything packed you'll need for tour babe?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I do. I just have to finish packing for the kids so they aren't bugging Sarah all night long." She told me, scratching on the slight stubble I have.

"Let me help babe. You've been up all night with our youngest three." I told her.

"I don't care. You need to rest up before the shows as much as possible." She told me.

"So do you babe. I can't wait to actually perform with my wife and her brother for once. I loved it when you performed with us when you were filling in for Dan, Nicole, and me sometimes. You fit in the band so well." I told her, keeping her close to me.

"It's my brother. He said he would do it eventually when he first split from everyone and before Nicole and you came in. I'm just happy he kicked Nicole and not you. I wouldn't be able to handle it with her." She whispered.

"I know and I would be mad about it too. You and Brendon already write together, figure out melodies, and now touring with him." I told her, rubbing her lower back while keeping her close.

——————————2 months later——————————

This tour has been amazing so far and Cayden has been very fortunate to not have gotten sick since Mike and I are still very cautious about everything. Some nights, Sarah stays back with all the kids on one bus and it's a lot easier some nights to know that Sarah already has them all to bed by the time the show is over.

Carmen and Analiese are starting to walk and it does depress me slightly because of the age difference between them and Cayden. They are so much younger than him and they're walking before he is. I know he had difficulties with a lot but with him being older, you would think he'd be walking right now.

Tonight we are just traveling so we have time with our little ones and Hunter and Noah are helping Carmen, Analiese, and Cayden to walk around the bus, mainly Carmen and Analiese. "Come see Carmen!" Hunter told her, Noah guiding her.

Carmen and Analiese looked to each other and both stumbled over to Hunter. They never leave each other's sides and it's adorable to me. I'm just surprised that Hunter and Noah love Carmen and Analiese like they do, being they are the oldest and Carmen and Analiese are the youngest. That rarely happens.

"Noah don't help them! They need to do this on their own!" Hunter yelled at him and Noah flipped him off.

"Noah Bradley Naran!" Mike and I both yelled.

He looked to us immediately known he's in trouble. "You, daddy, uncle Beebo and aunt Sarah do it all the time though!" He said, starting to cry.

"Don't start crying Noah. That isn't nice for a little boy like you to do. We do it because we're adults and we know when to use it proper situations and we don't do it just because we want to Noah." I told him.

Just then Brendon walks up to us and flips off Mike and he does it back. Noah gets mad and points to them.

"They don't like each other much buddy. You know that. Momma didn't listen to uncle Beebo and he's still mad at daddy." I told him.

He huffed and went to his bunk. I just realized that Sarah is alone on their bus with their kids. "BRENDON! Why did you leave Sarah on y'all bus alone with the kids?" I yelled at him.

"She said I could come visit y'all and since we were stopped, I just walked over and came on this bus. She's okay." He laughed. "I was hoping to write with you and Mike a little while." He told us.

"Well, someone still has to watch the kids and it'll bore them if they watch us write." I told him.

"I'll watch the kids babe. Go write with him. You know everything and can easily teach it to me later." Mike told me and I sighed.

"Are you sure baby? I don't want you to feel pressured into watching them because of this." I told him.

"I'm telling you to go. I want to spend time with the kids babe. I'll be fine." Mike told me, and I sighed slightly, but smiled.

"Come on Beebo!" I yelled, picking up Cayden. "I'm bringing Cayden with us baby!" I told Mike, going to the back with Brendon following close.

This will be fun writing again.