I'm Going to Kill Him!!

Mike and I have been married for nearly two years now, and it's been amazing. We have our two boys and another one growing in me now. Brendon and Sarah doesn't know yet, but I'm going to have to tell them soon. I'm nearly four months pregnant and if Brendon doesn't find out soon, he'd kill both me and Mike. They're planning the next tour, and Brendon desperately wants me on the road with them to help write and do what I used to do on the road. Write, play with them if necessary, and take pictures when Jake can't.

Mike pulled me closer to him this morning and I giggled. "Do we have to go to your brother's house babe?" He asked all groggily.

"Yes, we do Mike. We're planning a tour and I'm sure he'll want to write again for the new album again." I told him. 

"I wish the album would be done before we go out on tour." He sighed.

"We're still at the beginning of planning the tour Mike. You know it takes a while to plan one out." I told him, rubbing his chest slightly.

"Will you be able to finish out this pregnancy without me leaving? That killed me last time with the boys." He whispered.

"Most definitely. Our baby would nearly be six months old by the time we go out." I told him. "Now, get up and get dressed. We need to go to the doctor before we go to Brendon's. We find out what we're having today!" I told him. 

"I'm hoping it's a little girl." He whispered.

"I'm hoping for the same." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

I went get Hunter and Noah dressed and I smiled as they both felt their little brother or sister move in my belly and they giggled. "I think you two boys are more excited than me and your dad." I giggled, hugging the two of them.

Mike came get them for me and carried them to his truck and I smiled, seeing he's already getting the new car seat ready in the garage. He put the boys in their car seats and I smiled. "You are such an amazing daddy Mike. You grew a lot over the last nearly three years." I whispered and he started blushing a little bit.

"I had to grow up. You gave me the incredible opportunity to be a dad to those two boys in the back. I wasn't going to let you down and now you're giving me this incredible opportunity to be a dad again to this little one. I want to be there for you and our babies. You four mean the world to me." He told me, putting his hand on my thigh. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike and I left the doctor just a few minutes ago and we were able to see what we're having. I know Mike is beyond excited. We're having a baby girl. We're lucky it isn't twins again, because we had hell with the boys, but he's excited about our little girl. He was holding our boys as they slept and he couldn't bear the excitement when we got to the truck anymore.

"I can't believe we're actually having a baby girl!!" Mike squealed. "She's going to be so beautiful like her mommy." He whispered, putting his hand on my belly.

"You are so giddy right now. I love it." I giggled as he started driving. "Do you think we should tell my brother today and tell him what he's going to be an uncle of?" I asked him.

"Personally, no. I can tell he's going to want to kill me. He almost killed me because of the boys. Hell, he almost killed me because we started dating and we jokingly was about to do something to find out if he was watching us. But we can tell him if you want to. He's your brother." Mike told me, sighing. 

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable around him again. Besides, we weren't married when we had the boys. Maybe he'd be okay with it now since we're married." I told him, rubbing his thigh.