Accident During The Show

This is scary. Brendon, Mike, Dan, and I are all backstage. We have to stay put in the back until it's clear for us to go out and try to figure out how security didn't catch them at the door, and especially with the person being in the pit, that's closest to the stage. Zack was trying to ensure everyone else was out the area and was in a safe location away from the scene.

"Who the hell would do this?" Mike yelled. "It happened out of nowhere, how did that person even get in?" He asked, holding me close. "(Y/N) was closest to the scene, I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to hurt her, but what if it was meant for her? I don't want her touring if it's going to cause this at every show." He whispered, not wanting to let me go.

"I doubt it was meant for my sister." Brendon told him, in an attempt to calm him down, but it didn't work because Brendon started getting worried, you could tell by how his face dropped after he mentioned it himself. "The only person who I could think of it being is Nicole or her partner. We did kick her out to replace her with you, but she knew it was coming eventually." He whispered.

"Nicole's blacklisted from all the shows though because she was so angry and they know not to let her or her partner in Beebo." I told him, rubbing my arms, starting to overthink.

We all jumped when Zack came though the door, holding a CD. "They had security footage from what happened. We have it pinned to who did it but I'm not sure if you'd like who it was." Zack told us.

"Zack, play it will ya? We're all scared it was meant for my damn sister as is." Brendon yelled.

"I think that fear is correct." Zack whispered, putting the CD in and playing the accident over. "They looked dead at (Y/N) and looked dead to the cameras after, before pulling the trigger." Zack said, zooming in on the person responsible, better yet, people.

"It's mom and dad!" Brendon yelled, and I cowered in Mike's arms more. "Why the hell are they still going after us, more importantly her?!" He yelled again, coming over to Mike, trying to pull up on him to keep him steady.

"Beebo, I'm scared!" I screamed, tears flowing down my face. "I have more than enough to worry about, I shouldn't have to worry about getting killed by my own parents! I have my kids I need to care for!" I screamed again.

"I don't think it's safe to tour Brendon. We have to much to lose." Mike told him. "(Y/N) is way too important, I can't lose her!" He yelled.

"I can't lose my sister either dude. I'm going to put a stop to this, even if it's just temporary, because we can't just end the tour after tonight." He said, storming out the room, with Zack following close behind.

I can't run out after my brother because he barely went far before Zack was pulling him back from attacking our dad in the hallway as our mom was pinned against the wall by security. I don't want to deal with this. I'm beyond terrified of what happened in the pit that I can still hardly move.

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike----------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this. My in-laws are trying to kill their own daughter, my wife, my everything, during a freaking show. I can't believe they even got in, when all tour personnel know Grace and Boyd have a bad relationship with (Y/N) and Brendon. Because even though COVID is still going around, we are taking precautions, masks are to be worn, but we ask that it's the clear masks along with the face shield. You could clearly see who each person is, because we also have to ID people now to ensure it's the right person. COVID messed concerts up forever.

As Brendon was being pulled off of Boyd, we received word that the victim that was injured, is in the hospital, and they were able to save her. She's in critical condition, but she is stable enough for visitors.