Tour and Babies

For once, Sarah and I get to stay home from tour together, due to reasons that are obvious. She just delivered two healthy baby girls, Kylie and Kristine, and my brother was annoyed he had to leave home from them. I'm close to delivery, two months away from my due date, but they could come at any time. Mike was scared to leave because he didn't want to miss anything, but he knows I'll be safe. 

While they were away, Sarah and I were able to both get used to getting up because I am helping her a bit so I can learn which cries are for what. I can assure you though, these two little girls are already super loud, which I know Brendon didn't like at first, but he grew to love. They are his own two daughters, and they're so beautiful.

"You and Mike are ready for doing all this sis?" Sarah asked me. 

"Mike might be, but I am for sure. I can't wait to have our boys. Plus, I'm also getting tired of them being right on my bladder." I told her.

"Two more months of that. I was like that the whole time with the girls once they started getting bigger." Sarah told me.

"Is it weird that I'm a little bit terrified that I feel like I won't be a good mom?" I asked her.

"No, it's not weird. But sis, you haven't had your boys yet. You don't know how you'll do until you have your own in your arms. It's different holding someone else's babies." She told me.

"I get that, but I don't think I'll be enough for them. I know Mike will be an amazing dad, and he'll want to take them everywhere, but I don't feel comfortable yet knowing I don't feel right yet about being a mom even though I'm excited to have them." I told her.

"You'll do just fine sis. I promise." She whispered, rubbing my belly. "These boys will make you change your mind once you see them, hold them, protect them, and hear them for the first time." She smiled. "I can assure you that you'll do fine." She said, hugging me.

"I trust you Sarah, I'm just not there mentally yet. Ever since Mike left a few days ago, my mind has been off." I told her.

"Don't be like that sis. Everything will be fine, and they're coming back in a few days." She reminded me.

"But it's not the same as him being home everyday, and it's not like I can call him." I told her.

"Call Brendon and see if you can talk to Mike. They're on the same bus. Hell, every time I talk to B, I always hear Mike in the background, complaining that he wants to be home and Brendon gets pissed." She told me.

"Mike's used to being home. He hasn't left since we found out I was pregnant and he doesn't like even going far. He doesn't want to miss anything that happens. He's very involved with the pregnancy." I whispered, close to crying. 

------------------------------------------------------------Brendon-----------------------------------------------------

I'm sick and tired of hearing Mike complain about everything. He's not the only one who's leaving his family behind, and it's not like we didn't ask her to come either. My sister has to watch out for her health being so close to delivery. Mike knows how to push it out of his mind for the shows we do, but when we're back on the bus, that's a completely different story.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure my sister is feeling the same way as him right now. They haven't been separated like this since she got pregnant. But it also happens that my wife just had my daughters not even two weeks ago yet and I feel like I abandoned her and my two baby girls.

After a little while of getting away from all the noise, my sister FaceTimed me. "What's up sis?" I asked her.

"Can I please talk to Mike? I miss him a lot." She said, tears falling down her face. 

"Don't cry sis. Everything will be okay. We're coming back home in two days." I told her. 

"I know that, but I'm not feeling too good mentally. I miss him being home vro." She whispered.

"What you mean not feeling good mentally?" I asked her. 

"I mean, getting severe separation anxiety from him, slight depression, and" She said, showing her arms with fresh wounds.

"Sis, why did you cut again?!" I yelled, catching Mike's attention. He ran over and was terrified. 

"Love, what's wrong?!" He asked her, frantically. 

"I'm scared Mike. I know I'm here with Sarah until you guys get back, but it's not the same. I miss you." She cried. 

"Babe, you don't have to be scared. I'm just a call away. You know that." Mike told her, trying to help soothe her. "If I'm being honest though, I'm a wreck right now too. I hate being away from you and our boys. I want to be home so bad, trust me." He whispered. 

"I wish I would've went. I would've been fine being with you and B. The boys are lazy bones already." She whispered. 

"When we come back out in October, you and Sarah with the babies might both be able to come with us, depending if you're healed enough." I told her. "I'm tired of seeing Mike a depressed little demon terrorizing the bus." I joked. 

She glared at me and huffed. "Mike, when you get home, be prepared to change to an iPhone. I'm tired of you having an Android." She told him and he nodded. 

"We have a show tonight, but once we're done tonight, we're starting the flights back home. We have two connecting flights, but once we get on the second connecting flight, we'll let you guys know." I told the girls. "Let me talk to Sarah right quick sis." I told her. She reluctantly gave her phone to my wife and sighed. "Babe, please watch her. I don't like how she was talking and with the cuts on her arms, it's making me more concerned." I whispered and Sarah nodded. 

"I've been watching her. I'm worried too. As soon as all the stuff is packed, get your asses to the airport and try getting your tickets moved up to an earlier flight, and keep first class. The more time she gets to at least see Mike, she should be fine." Sarah told me. I nodded. 

------------------------------------------------------------Mike-------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this. I'm worried for the health of my fiancée and our boys and we're thousands of miles away from each other. She's literally cutting due to the anxiety, and I know she can't control it. Why you think she always stayed in the bus or the house before we even started dating? I wish we could've gotten it cleared. Our boys are lazy as all hell, so I doubt they would've broken her water this early. 

She eventually got her phone back from Sarah and Brendon gave me his phone. "Go in the lounge in the back to talk to her. Get Nicole and whoever else is back there out." Brendon told me. 

I quickly did what he told me, and they understood, seeing how my body is shaking so involuntarily. "Love?" I whispered. 

She looked up at me, and I seen the tear stains being washed up by the fresh ones. "Please hurry home love-bug. I don't like being by myself." She whispered, coughing slightly.

"As soon as we land, I'll be the first one off that damn plane. I want you in my arms as soon as possible. I promise babe." I told her, hating seeing the tears stream down her face.

"When you get back, please don't leave again unless we're with you." She whispered, rubbing her belly. 

"I'm hoping I don't have to love. I want to bring you everywhere with me as much as possible. I want you and our boys close to me, being this far away has killed me, as I'm sure it's the same for Brendon with his girls and Sarah." I told her. 

She sniffed and flipped her camera around to show the rapid movement in her belly. "They can tell we're both upset." She smiled slightly.

"I wish I could be there so neither one of us would have to be upset and our boys wouldn't be so active on your body right now." I told her, seeing one of the boys push their foot at the top of her belly. "Okay, that was adorable." I whispered, smiling. 

"Adorable but hurtful." She hissed. 

"I'll be home soon. I have to put his phone charging. I love you!" I told her.

"I love you too love-bug." She whispered, blowing me a kiss.