Tour?

-----------------------------------------------------------Brendon------------------------------------------------------

I've been getting calls, emails, texts, and letters from everyone tied into this tour, and we can't go out. I can't tell them that we can't go out, because I'm the one who can't lose a sister and my godchild. I can't tell them that we can go out because I'm terrified I'll lose my sister in the process. Does that make me a horrible person?

My sister has encountered some major problems since she fell at the gender reveal, nothing wrong with the baby, just some issues with extremely low and extremely high blood pressure on her, low blood sugars, and dehydration. She's nearing the end of this pregnancy, and it's killing her.

I pulled Mike from her side and closed the door enough for him to still look into the room, for in case an episode would start.

"Mike, this has to be the final pregnancy. She's having way too many severe complications." I told him.

"I know man. We weren't planning on having another baby when she found out she was pregnant. She kept this from me for almost two months. You're able to find out on a test six weeks along, she told me two weeks after she found out." Mike whispered.

"You know she would've been okay with termination of the pregnancy." I told him.

"I could NOT make her do that. Not after her first experience with termination. That's what made her close up emotionally, mentally, and physically. She didn't want anyone to touch her, so you could just about imagine how excited me and her both were when she finally opened up to me." He whispered again. "She's been hurt many times in her life, and after this pregnancy, we already have it lined up for her to just get a complete hysterectomy, regardless of how she delivers our last baby. No more babies, no more menstrual time, for her at least, and unfortunately for us, no more enhanced heat of the moment whims for sex." He sighed.

"I know Mike. Believe me, I do when it comes to the topic of termination. Seeing my sister have to go through that, trying her damndest to stay strong when it pained her to stand and she couldn't sleep on her own and had to sleep with me just so the pain wouldn't be thought of most nights. Some nights, I was up all night long, after a long show, to make sure she didn't harm herself. She would pull away from you, couldn't look you in the eye, tears would be pouring out of her eyes and she's smiling up a storm. I hated to perform those days, but those nights would always be sold out, she'd watch for those and let it all unfold on those nights. She knew she had time to harm herself, after two nights like that, I hired a bodyguard for her and each time she did, he just about football tackled her. It caused an intermission in the show and I'd go sit with her for a while. After a while, she got used to the pain and it numbed her to it and she hasn't done it since. I don't want her to go through that again, but if it meant she didn't have to have all these complications with this baby boy, I'd go through that again. She's my sister, and the only sibling I can trust with my life." I told him. "Besides, after a while, you know my sister will be back to herself with sex. When she's frustrated, she gets in the mood for it. You should know that better than anyone Mike." I shuttered a little.

"I know Brendon. I just want my wife and our last son to be okay." Mike cried.

"They'll be okay Mike. I can promise you that." I told him. "Now, fix your face, and let's go in there to be with her. I'm sure she's going out of her mind being alone." I told him.

"You can go in. I'll be there in a few minutes." He whispered, wiping the tears away. "She asked for you anyway. To talk with you alone for a little while." He whispered, walking away from her room. "I'll be in the waiting room, call me when I can come back." He said.