Final Gender Reveal!!

I can't believe that we are going to be able to find out the gender of our last baby today. For baby number nine, we didn't want a huge party, but with Sarah and Livley planning it, it's going to be a big party. They want it to be a special thing, and don't get me wrong, it is, but we've been through this process so many times before.

I got up out of bed and went downstairs after changing into my outfit for today. Mike was already downstairs, helping Sarah and Livley to get everything done outside before the huge reveal.

"Mike, come see!" I told him and he walked over to me, pulling me to him. "Come help me inside with the food. I'm pretty sure they need to get the gender in the back somewhere." I giggled. I started walking towards the house, but something told me to look down. "MIKE COME HERE!" I yelled, falling to the ground.

Mike ran over to me, and Brendon ran over to me from inside the house. "Love, what's going on?" He asked, rubbing my shoulder while he kept his other hand on my belly.

"I don't know what's happening. But there's blood by my feet, our little one is in danger." I told him, shaking a little bit from the blood loss.

"Do you want me and Brendon to bring you to the hospital?" Mike asked and I nodded.

Brendon swooped me up and ran me to his car. We got there quickly, Mike drove. Mike got me from the back and Brendon gave my information to the lady. They brought me to the back quickly. This was already a high risk pregnancy because of it being my fifth pregnancy, in under eight years.

They did so many tests on me, and they also revealed that we're having a little boy. I'm terrified about going into this after what happened with Cayden. Mike was as scared as I was. The doctor walked out of the room to go get some of the results, so I quickly pulled my mask down.

"Mike, I don't know if I can do this again." I cried. "The last time we had a little boy, we almost lost him." I cried more.

"I know my love. I'm sure they have it all in your chart and some of the tests might be results about him." Mike said, trying to hide his tears. He gently put his hand on my belly and rubbed it a little bit. "I can assure you, he's going to be fine. We'll be able to get extra ultrasounds to ensure we can handle everything head first with him." He whispered.

"But Mike, what if he is like Cayden? I don't know if I can go through that again! It almost killed me having to see my son go through that." I whimpered.

"We will be able to handle it (Y/N). We did it once, we can handle it again. I promise." Mike said, pulling back up his mask as the doctor walked back in.

"We saw that y'all had a son with kidney failure about three years ago, so we went ahead and ran some tests on him. It doesn't appear that he has the same issue. He appears to be normal." The doctor said, and my hand went to my belly immediately.

"Can we see him?" Mike asked.

"Definitely. Let me go get the portable sonogram machine." The doctor said, walking out the room again.

"He's going to be fine, our little boy is going to be okay." I whispered.

Mike kissed my forehead before squeezing my hand tight. "I told you, my love. Our little boy is going to be okay." He whispered.

"I guess we can call off the gender reveal though, so that's a plus." I told him, smiling.

"I know you hate parties especially when they focus on you, but this is still a reveal to everyone else." Mike smiled.

"Fine." I sighed as the doctor came back into the room.

He appears to be perfect in every way possible. I smiled up to Mike and laid my head on his shoulder in an uncomfortable position. "We're actually going to have another baby boy." Mike smiled.