Many Years Later (Epilogue)

Brendon
I'm sure y'all don't remember me anymore, it's been at least 15 years since I last posted on my accounts. But I thought I should give y'all an update on how life has been for those who are still around.

I'm Brendon Urie, the last member of Panic! At The Disco. I quit almost 15 years ago so I could be an active father for my kids and be present for all of it, every single birthday, holiday, and special occasion for each and every one of them. I appreciate every single one of you guys for accepting and understanding and supporting me and my family's decision to end P!ATD. I have shared so many memories, laughs, cries, and love with each and every single one of you, even if I wasn't there physically with you, my music was, and we wouldn't have been there without any of you guys around listening and cheering us on all those wonderful and amazing years. For anyone who is truly wondering how life has been, it's been amazing, quiet (which is something I learned that it can be suspicious at times), but all in all, amazing.

Majority of my kids, and even my sister's kids have graduated from high school thanks to my sister teaching them all these years, and some of them are actually in college now for music, so it's a possibility they may do something later in life. They asked us for a while if we wanted to go back to Panic, and I'm not going to lie here, we thought about it for a while, but in the end, we decided to stay away until all of our littles were grown up and we still have a few that are still doing school so we have a little bit longer to go with a few, but they're almost done.

I do miss each and every one of you, and I miss interacting with all of you wonderful people.

Y/N
15 years ago, we put the Panic! At The Disco chapter of our lives to bed, and life was a bit rough at first, but we did what we had to do for us, and it eventually became easier and a new normal and a new life for all of us.

Mike and I are still together, and we have only gotten stronger together since Panic ended. Our family has grown by a couple more feet, and not from us. We are officially grandparents to three wonderful babies from Hunter and Noah, which is a bit strange to say because we're only in our late forties, but it makes sense. They've moved out of the house and are still close by so we can help them get on their feet with their families. Noah has a beautiful baby girl with his fiancé of four years, and Hunter has a handsome little boy, and a baby girl on the way with his girlfriend of three and a half years.

We have stayed busy over the years and we have been doing so many things that we hope to soon have out in the world for everyone to see, but for now, it's best if it's kept secret. We love and miss every single one of you who held Panic so close to y'all's hearts, and we appreciate every single one of you for always being there for us through every up and down we had on the road and off the road. Beebo has been Beebo, and that doesn't seem like it'll change ever, but that's not a bad thing either.

To think I wanted to stay hidden away from all of you before all of this happened and to see where we are now in life, I'm beyond grateful that I didn't and I became a member of y'all's lives through Panic! I love every single one of you guys out there, and I'm beyond grateful for you.

Mike
Panic ended, and life has moved on for the better for all of us. We have two grandchildren, and one on the way, and so many of our children are in college, and some still being taught by Y/N.

We owe all of you for everything you have done for us over the years of Panic, and supporting our families and the hard decisions that we had to make for ourselves in the end. We have been blessed through all of this and we wouldn't have it if it weren't for all of you, so THANK YOU! We wouldn't have gotten here if it weren't for you guys.

Life was rough at first, because all of us were expecting hate from you guys for leaving but we were wrapped in love and support from you and we couldn't be more grateful and thankful for that during one of the hardest moments we had to endure as a team but also as a family because all of you were a part of our lives for so long, you guys have been deemed our family members by listening and watching and loving and sharing all of those awesome and amazing memories with us. We wouldn't have had it any other way.

Sarah
Panic ending was strange for a while, and I did miss Brendon coming home from being out, but I wouldn't change how he ended it for being home for our family. We wouldn't have had the opportunity for it if it weren't for all of you, and we appreciate all of it so very much.

Our family has gotten stronger and stronger each and every day over the last 15 years. We're so thankful for all of the support from all of you amazing people.

Nick and Lively
15 years ago, we, as fans of Panic! At The Disco, were told that they would be closing the band after the last show in Europe. We were flown out to Europe with Anthony and our other two kids to watch and enjoy the very last show.

Anthony is now a thriving twenty year old man who has been given these last 15 years thanks to Mike, and for that, we will forever be grateful for. Mike saved our son without even knowing that he did until they went for surgery with Cayden.

Every once in a while, they still come down to Texas, just to chill and whenever they do, they let us know and we always make the trip and Anthony is always happy to go see them.

They actually gave us a two months notice to them coming down, and it happens to fall on Anthony's 21st birthday. They said they would all be down and we'd be able to celebrate with them. We are so excited, we never thought we'd get to this point with him, so with them being here, it'll be even more special.

-Two Months Later-

We got a call from Mike and Y/N last night when they got to Texas and they were getting ready for today. We will be heading out to be there in a few minutes.

Anthony
Today is my 21st birthday and I'm going to be able to spend it with Mike, the man who saved my life by giving me a kidney.

I was young when I first met him but I do remember them drinking around all of us, and since today I am now a legal adult, I seriously hope they'll let me drink with them.

When we got to their house, they were all waiting outside with signs for me. Brendon, Sarah, Mike and Y/N.

We got out the car and I immediately went hug Mike, just like each time I see him. We all went inside and the first thing I seen on the counter was gallons of liquor. I knew it!

We spent the day, drinking at the house, Sarah and Y/N cooked and made a cake for me and we ended up having to crash at their place, but not before they all got out some type of instrument and played some of their music together for me, as a private birthday concert for me, and me alone.

Mike is the reason I'm still alive and I'm so beyond grateful for it. I'm so grateful for him and the fact that my parents knew who he was when it just so happened to be someone who they enjoyed listening to and who they got me into at a young age. I wouldn't have it any other way, and I'm thankful that Mike feels that way too.