Back Home With All The Kids

The last five days were a weird encounter but I'm happy it's over. Mike is on his way to come pick me up to bring me and Brock home from the hospital. I was able to sign the discharge papers for both me and Brock and as soon as Mike arrived, the nurses wheeled me down and helped us into the truck.

On the way home, we stopped at McDonald's and he ordered me the Grimace Birthday meal before on the app and all we had to do was pick it up. I quickly devoured the Big Mac and fries but I've seen so many conspiracies around the shake that I refuse to drink it, Tiktok ruined it for me. Mike has apparently had it and he said it's good, just gave him a small stomach ache the next morning but other than that, all was good.

We quickly left and got home and Brendon and Sarah were waiting outside with all the kids and I was happy to see everyone after being away for five days. We pulled into the driveway and Brendon opened the back door and slightly pissed me off grabbing Brock's car seat out the back but I didn't say anything. Sarah had knocked him upside the head for me before I could say anything.

"What was that for?" Brendon asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"You know how your sister is. Never take her baby out of the vehicle." She said, staring at him a little angrily.

"She can't even pick up his car seat yet!" Brendon exclaimed, waking up Brock. He quickly put the car seat back down on the seat of the truck and I got him out.

"I can pick it up, Beebo." I told him. "You have to remember, I've done this before." I said, slightly kicking the back of his leg.

"I'm sorry sis, I was just trying to help." He said, taking the empty car seat and bringing it outside before coming back out.

"What are we going to do about the Viva Las Vengeance Tour?" Mike asked. "She won't be able to play for a while unless she sits." He told Brendon.

"I'm not sure if we'll be going back out. I want to go out, but we have too many little ones to care for now." Brendon said. "I know we announced it and the ticket sales have been coming in but I don't know what to do." He whispered.

"Why don't we just stop after this tour?" I asked.

"That's what I'm leaning on at this point to be completely honest. I want to just be a dad. I've already missed so much and I don't wanna miss more." He said, frowning a little. "But at the same time, I've been doing Panic! since I was a teen and I don't want to just give it up." He continued.

"Beebo, you've been doing this since I was around twelve years old, and I'm now just about thirty-two, you've been doing this for nineteen years. You can't do it forever, and I know you don't want to leave it but it's becoming a reality that we will have to face." I told him. "You are the only original member of the band left."

"Viva Las Vengeance is the last album then. I'm going to retire after this and start enjoying my family more." Brendon said. "We will do this tour and announce it before our international part because that's already planned, we just have to wait for it to hit because it's planned already." He sighed.

"Well, look, can we head inside? We can talk about this more later once everyone is down for a nap." Mike said and I nodded.

Carmen and Analiese walked over to us and raised their arms to us wanting us to pick them up. I still can't believe they're already three years old.

"Mama can't pick y'all up girls." Mike told them, picking them both up. "She had your new baby brother five days ago." He whispered, sitting down with them in the recliner.

They quickly slid down and walked over to the couch and climbed up by me. "We want mama." Carmen said quietly.

I quickly wrapped my arms around them and Mike picked the leg rest on the couch for me. "What's wrong my girls?" I asked them, rubbing their foreheads while Brock's on my chest sound asleep.