4th Birthday Celebration for the two sets of twins and Some Exciting News

-----------------------------------------------------------Brendon------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe my girls have been four for a month now and we have an off day where we can celebrate my girls and my sister's boys together, closer to her boy's birthday. We're in Tennessee right now and it's a perfect place for a small birthday bash for the four four-year-olds. We just finished in Nashville last night, and we have another show here in a few days. We're headed out to Hendersonville, which isn't far from Nashville, so we can explore and have the day focused on them. 

My sister and Mike have to bring the triplets with them, considering they are all still breast-fed at nine months old. The boys are happy kids though, so they're okay with the idea of having their younger siblings with them, when this is supposed to be about them and their cousins who are a month older than them. 

I'm so happy I'm a father to these two beautiful little girls, and we even celebrated with them on stage on their birthday, and we celebrated last night with the boys with us on stage

I'm so happy I'm a father to these two beautiful little girls, and we even celebrated with them on stage on their birthday, and we celebrated last night with the boys with us on stage. Mike had them attached to his legs as he performed and they even grabbed at the bass he uses. Jake was definitely taking pictures of everything, and he wasn't missing that for sure.

Kylie and Kristine, if you ever see this, I want you two to know that I love you two so damn much and I'm so incredibly proud to be your daddy.

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike---------------------------------------------------------

I've officially been a father for four years now. I can't believe it. Hunter and Noah are finally four years old and they are so smart for their age. (Y/N) can't even believe how much time flew with them, we both still see them as they were born yesterday because it feels like that. I missed a little bit of their lives due to stuff happening, and I absolutely regret that, but I'm so excited to see them continue to grow into the young men that they are already shaping up to be. 

We're in Hendersonville for their birthday celebration today with Kylie and Kristine and the four of them are close to wearing the same thing as their twin. Sarah and Brendon always found matching outfits for the girls and it's always so cute. It's harder to find matching outfits for boys, but luckily, we were finally able to find something for today.