Something's Wrong With Him...

-----------------------------------------------------------Mike----------------------------------------------------------

Finally, after my wonderful wife had to go into overdue stages, we are finally about to welcome our last baby into the world. I'm so excited about having another baby in our family. It was annoying having to wait an extra few days and all, but now we can finally enjoy our family.

I got her to the hospital very quickly and I sighed, helping her out of the truck, getting the kids out, and the baby bag. She hissed in pain a lot more than normal and she was very quickly already losing a lot of blood. I rushed her in and the kids followed behind me, running to keep up with me. The nurses took her and brought her to a room to help control the uncontrollable bleeding she's experiencing right now.

I stayed back with the kids until Brendon and Sarah got here. I don't want them seeing their mother bleed like she is. Brendon and Sarah ran in the hospital and saw Hunter crying immediately and ran over. "What's wrong buddy?" Sarah asked him.

"Mommy is bleeding really bad. Baby is probably hurt aunt Sarah!" He exclaimed.

Brendon ran ahead and ran to the room after seeing what room she was in. He's worried about his sister, and I'm worried too, but I'm also terrified to go in there because I have a bad feeling the baby won't make it after all this time of waiting for him or her to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------Brendon------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe my sister is going through so much hell with this baby. I walked in as they were doing the first ultrasound, and you could see the extremely worried look on her face, seeing her baby boy. His stomach looks like it's about to explode. "What's wrong with the baby?" I asked.

"The baby will be born with a very rare disease. We'll have to get him out now and get all the urine out of his belly and send him to a hospital that is equipped to handle this kind of case." The doctor said.

"What?!" She yelled, terrified. "My baby won't be here?!" She yelled again.

"Sis, it's the only way to possibly save him." I told her, rubbing her head.

"Go get Mike please. He needs to know before it happens." She told me.

"There isn't enough time for that. This baby has to be born now or he won't make it." The doctor said.

My sister looked to me and I could see the worry increase in her face. I rubbed her head and kissed her temple. "Just go. You have to save this baby." I told her. "I'll tell Mike." I whispered.

She started crying and the doctors rolled her out to the emergency room to get the baby out. Mike ran up to me and was confused. "What happened?" He asked, worried about his child.

"Well, you are having a baby boy, but he won't be able to stay here. He has to be transported to another hospital. He has a rare disease that made his urine stay backed up in his body and he was about to explode in my sister's body." I told him.

"What?!" He yelled too. "This is all my fault. I should have left her home. We would've known before now and could have tried to help avoid this." He said, almost crying.

"She's in emergency surgery to get him out and they're going to remove the urine and try to see what else they can do before transferring him to the other hospital." I told him. "They're going to have to run all kinds of tests on him too, immediately to test function on his organs." I whispered.

"I really hope he's okay. This is my fault. I hate myself for not making her stay home this past tour." He whispered, crying harder than I've ever seen him cry before.

I wish this could've been helped here, but they aren't equipped with the right machines to get him better. I'm just wondering where he'll be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this. My son isn't well, and he's about to be born and he won't be able to come home when he's a day or two old. This hurts so bad. Why did this have to happen to me and Mike?

They quickly got him out and he was crying a lot and you could tell it was from pain. They quickly got the urine out by syringe, five syringes were filled to get it out of him. They then seen his penis for why it wasn't functioning properly. The hole where the urine leaves the body was completely closed over. They got it cut open and they quickly circumcised him before putting him on my chest, him crying in so much pain. "I'm so sorry my little boy. Mommy didn't know you were in so much pain. Mommy thought you were just going to be more active than a normal baby. Mommy and daddy will do everything we can to make sure you get better, no matter what it takes." I told him and he whimpered in his crying.

The doctors brought me back to the room I was in so I could be with Mike before they have to transfer him to another hospital. Mike was sitting on the floor crying while Brendon was trying to calm him down and Sarah was keeping the kids occupied with their phones and iPads. Mike moved and let the doctors put the bed where he was and he immediately looked to our son and cried seeing his belly more stretched than it should be. "Did you are name him yet?" He asked, sniffing in an effort to stop crying.

"No, not yet. Everything happened so fast." I told him.

"Cayden Michael Naran. He's a warrior and you can't deny it. He fought in silence in your belly with this problem and he's still here after holding himself for nine months." He sniffed again.

"That's perfect." I whispered, kissing his head and kissing Mike.

"It's time to fly him to Houston. Do you want to be transferred there too?" The doctor asked.

"Houston?" Mike asked, scared.

"Yes, Houston. It's the best hospital that we can find that has all the right equipment to help with your son and enough room to suit you all." The doctor said.

I looked to Mike and he almost started crying. Brendon heard we would be going to Texas and he flipped his shit at that too. "What are we gonna do Mike?" I asked, scared myself.

"We do what's best for our son. If it takes going to Houston, we'll go to Houston to make sure he gets better." He told me.

"I'll fly there with him if possible." I told the doctor and Brendon started looking up flights to Houston for him, Sarah, the kids from the two of us, and Mike.

"Y'all can fly with her if you need to. I'm sure she won't want to be alone with the infant." The doctor said.

"We're going with her then." Brendon said, quicker than I thought he would. "We're booking a hotel for the rest of us so we can stay there with her." He said, rubbing my arm. "I'm not letting my sister battle this alone with her family." He whispered, and you could see the tears falling down his face.

Living With Brendon and Sarah Urieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें