Pictures Got Out...

It wasn't until after the show that we realized some pictures got out of me and Brendon. It was the ones Jake took, but there is no possible way that he finished editing them already. I looked closer and that's when I noticed the tip of Jake's camera. Someone in public took pictures of us.

I quickly went to the post and read it. "Looks like Brendon is cheating on Sarah with a young chick." One of the comments said. Why would he cheat on her, he would kill himself for doing that before Sarah would even find out.

Brendon saw what I was looking at and got angry himself. "Why would someone post this?!" He yelled. 

"I don't know. I'm just as confused." I told him. "All I know is, it wasn't Jake. He was oddly cropped out, but you can see him take the picture of us in the corner." I told him, calming him before he would kill Jake.

"Did they tag either me or Sarah?" He asked. 

"No, they didn't tag anyone." I told him. "Thankfully." I whispered. 

"Then let's just ignore it and move on and celebrate that you actually stepped out and performed with us!" He smiled. I glared and sighed. "You coming?" He asked. 

"I can't walk remember?" I asked him, and he laughed, coming pick me up. "Piggy-back style!!" I giggled as he rubbed my legs. 

"I'm happy that you are my little sister, ya know?" He asked. 

"I know." I smiled and covered his eyes with my hands. 

He navigated his way out and we walked up once we knew everything was clear of people. "How many flags did you catch tonight? I couldn't keep up." I told him. 

"I think about fifty-seven flags. It's starting to get outrageous with the flags and its taking away from the meaning of the song itself." He told me. "We need to set a limit because people who bring them aren't getting their flags back after half the time." He whispered, sighing. 

"The most you pick up is five then." I told him. He nodded.

The crew walked out in front of us and we headed towards the bus and he switched to carrying me from piggy-back to bridal style so I wouldn't hit my head on the roof of the bus. "You think you got it from here with your crutches?" He asked and I nodded. 

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"VQ Bloomsbury. It's not far from the hotel for the night." He told me. 

"I love that place. We went there last time we were here." I smiled. 

"That's why we're going silly." He told me. "This is to celebrate you breaking your shell tonight for a little while." He smiled. 

Beebo came sit by me and we watched TV for a little bit before he pulled out his phone and posted the pictures from tonight on the P!ATD Instagram. "Is it okay if I put this one?" He asked. It was me playing the drums. I nodded and sighed. 

"No tagging." I whispered and he nodded and added them.

"It was an amazing night here in London. Can't wait to come back O2!" Brendon put.