Fun Day Ends Up In Hospital

Of course this is how a typical day ends when I spend time with my brother. One of us ends up hurt and has to go to the hospital. And like normal, it's me that needs to be seen because Brendon runs before he could get hurt.

This is what I mean by drawing more attention to me. They bring me in, and Brendon fills out all the paperwork. They have to put who can stay with the patient if they have to stay overnight and he puts himself. How they know the patient, he of course puts brother.

I quickly connected to the WiFi and texted Sarah.

"We're at the hospital again." I told her.

"What happened this time?" She asked.

"Same thing as always." I texted.

"Tell him to call me when you get in a room. I'm tired of you always getting hurt at his expense." She told me.

"Will do." I texted her. 

"(Y/N) Urie." The nurse called and I sighed.

Brendon picked me up and carried me into the room since I couldn't walk. It's my leg that got hurt. He sat down in the chair and held me to sit on his lap, known he would have to continue to carry me around.

"What happened here?" The nurse asked. 

"We were playing around outside and something made her slip and she couldn't move her leg after that." Brendon told her. 

"Is that true miss?" She asked and I nodded. 

She quickly checked everything and admitted me into a room. Brendon carried me there and put me on the bed. The WiFi signal is better back here, thankfully, so I called Sarah. 

"B, Sarah wants to talk to you." I told him as she saw we were in a room.

"Hey babe." He smiled, grabbing my phone.

"Stay in the room with your sister." She told him, as he was about to leave the room. "Why did you force her out of the damn bus? You know she's uncomfortable being in public with you." Sarah told him.

"I didn't expect this to happen though babe. We were just walking around and she slipped. We were just walking around London." He told her. 

"What were you two doing anyway?" She asked.

"We were going to the Fantastical Chocolate Festival. I wanted her to have fun and not sulk in her bunk all day until the show tomorrow night." He told her, sighing. 

"You can't force her B. You should know that by now." Sarah told him. 

"I know that now. Shit always happens like this. I try to do something nice for her and it never works." He whispered. "I'll talk to you later babe." He told her, ending the call.

"Why did you do that Beebo?" I asked him.

"I'm a stupid brother, that's why." He told me, coming sit by me. "I'm sorry sis. I guess I'll never learn." He told me, rubbing my knee that isn't bruised and bleeding. "After this, we'll head back to the bus and get to our hotel that's closest to the venue for tomorrow so we can rest properly in a bed instead of a bunk since I know for sure that you won't be able to sleep in a bunk until your leg heals up." He told me.

I pulled my brother close for a hug and he squeezed me tight. "I love you Beebo. You might be a stupid brother sometimes, but you are my stupid brother." I giggled. 

I tickled his chest and smiled as he jumped and started laughing.